The different rims were there...but then I tried to see if I can get a picture of front Race Medium and rear Race Hard, even the default black Race Medium rims were updated to the purchased rim. I guess it is just one of those visual bug. I cannot get he default rims showing up with the Race Medium tires since this "mismatch" tires combo.
I managed to reproduce the different rims on different tires "glitch" on another standard car (Mine's Lancer Evo VI '00)
Here was the sequence of events:
1. Purchase and install new tires (Race Hard)
2. Purchase new rims (BBS LM-R)
3. Race with Race Hard tires = with new rims (See picture below)
4. Go to car tuning and change to another sets of tires (I used the default Sports Soft)
5. Race with Sports Soft tires = with default OZ rims. (See picture below)
6. Go to Car Maintenance & Service = Rotating car shows the original OZ rims.
7. Go to Car tuning and have different front and rear tires (e.g. Front Race Hard, Rear Sports Soft)
8. Race with combo tires = with new rims,
9. Go to Car tuning and change back to Sports Soft tires
10. Race with Sports Soft tires = with new rims.
11. Go to Car Maintenance & Service = Rotating car shows the new rims with Sports Soft tires.
Note: If you have a Setting A, B, or C profile untouched with the Sports Soft, the rims will be the default OZ.
Race Hard with New Rims
Sports Soft with Default OZ Rims
Bug check for clutch users:
- press down on the clutch before the countdown
- shift into first gear
- hold the handbrake button on the wheel
When the race begins, can you shift gears?
lol, will check
No problem seen in offline race (GTLife, practice, single-make race) using G25. ISP currently too stupid to allow online test.
One thing I have to get off my back is about hte Mclaren F1 road car. I enjoy drvivng this car very much. I have noticed that the rear spolier lifts all wrong under braking. The cars spoiler lifts on the front side of the spoiler lke a door laid flat and opened. The real car has the spoiler lift from the center like a teeter totter, Let me show you a video of what I mean.
go here and pause at 5mins3 seconds.
Now compare it to the game. Watch this video carefully and notice how the spoiler lifts under braking
Please fix, this car is so perfect except for that little thing.