Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Re: GT5's "Quirks, Bugs and Glitches" thread

Nov 29, 2010

Track: Trial Mountain

Car: Lexus IS 200

Controller: Driving Force GT

Problem: upon completion of the race i thought i would check out the telemetry of the lap so i clicked on it and watched the entire race over again and everything seemed fine. Once it was done it started to loop again, but none of the buttons on my wheel had any effect on the playback whatsoever. I couldnt stop the data playback, exit, pause game, nothing worked except the PS button. Once it ran through the race a second time it essentially froze and the only thing i could do was quit the game using the PS button. I havent tried using the telemetry option again, but i thought i would mention this. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 1,271 (965 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Nov 29, 2010

my game freezes when i go to the xmb whie loading, i already lost al my data, but i was cool the games been easy so far, what i real ywanted to ask was, plz plz plz plz plz fix the jaged edges on some standard crars or make them less nocitable, i mean only car that grnds my gears is my minata it has horibly sculpted  wheel slots *i dunno whut der called XD* and the speed 12 looks realy horible, on the otehr hands 95% of standard cras look mighty fine!

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 1,271 (964 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Nov 29, 2010

Problem::: mini map in single player disappeares after playing splitcreen co-op! So i was trying to figure out where my mini map went, no option would bring it back in single player! I reset the game and it was back again, so i again fired up a two player split screen game then went back to GT mode after the race and the map was gone again..  Not sure why but for now playing splitcreen co-op dissables the mini map in single player game

PLEASE FIX>>>

i can neither confirm nor deny that!! next question..
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 1,271 (964 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Nov 29, 2010

The description for the '54 Chevy Corvette Convertible is wrong. It has the description for the Silverado SST Concept. 

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 1,271 (964 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Nov 29, 2010

I have a quirk

On car repairs.

I fixed my NSX 04 , went for one race. Clean a races as I could do, except for one place I "intentionaly" scratched the wall just to see what would happen in the repair shop. Sure enough I have to pay another 47 000 to repair it.

This should fixed so that the repair shop accepts a bit more damage before being able to repair(Not on a paint scratch accident)

Also the prices dont make sense

47 000 for my NSX  but only 500 for my Maclaren F1 ????????? Seriously didnt know a maclaren was that cheap to repair LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 1,271 (959 Views)
Record Breaker
8352 posts

Nov 29, 2010

Problem: Driving tests/challenges that force you to have no TCS allow you to change TCS in g ame using the DFGT wheel.  Same thing allows us to change braking force on cars in g ame, which seems very unrealistic.  I'd imagine that some race-prepared cars will have a brake controller that perhaps could be used while driving, but surely a stock car from the dealership would not have this.

Not only that, but how much sense does it make to have brakeforce adjustments when we can't even buy brake upgrades?  or is that unlocked later in the game?

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna (FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only)
GT Saturdays Event Thread
Ex's Racing VideosSupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 1,271 (961 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Nov 29, 2010

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:
Reproducibility: Always

Severity: Major

Platform: PlayStation 3 Computer Entertainment System

OS Version: 3.50

Product Build: Gran Turismo 5 - Version 1.02 (as of 11/27/10)

Summary: Player can earn a Gold Trophy in ~3 seconds on the B-6 Tsukuba Circuit license test.

Description: When starting the B-6 Tsukuba Circuit license test, if the player slows down their car and turns right--towards the turf patch on the right side of the track--and continues to the wall, with the open portion that has no barrier, the player will earn a Gold Trophy once they hit the wall.

Additional Information: In my opinion, the bug occurs because the player's vehicle passes ever so slightly pass the 'geo walls'--"invisible barriers," in layman terms

Video: Gran Turismo 5 National License Test B-5 glitch (3-second Gold Trophy)

Sorry if I was too specific I'm a volunteer game tester, so it's a habit

DAMN!   wow, how does someone even discover a glitch like this.   What would possibly make someone to turn the opposite direction and drive into a wall.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 1,271 (961 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 29, 2010

My wife and I both play under different profiles on our PS3.  I noticed when she was doing a time trial in practice mode that my own times on that track were displayed as well.  If this was intentional I imagine it would give some indicator as to who did which time but it does not (that I could see anyway), so I'm assuming it's a bug.

Sort of related but more of a feature request than a bug, it would be nice to have online leaderboards for each track and car, which could be filtered to show only your friends.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 1,271 (959 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Nov 29, 2010

Cobra1 wrote:

MastrGT wrote:

Not all USB chat headsets seem to fully work.

After setting the XMB to use the headset for input and output, game sounds do not go through the Logitech A-0374A ear speakers.

This is not a bug with GT5.  The PlayStation 3 does not output game sounds via USB.  If you are looking for a headset that outputs game audio and voice chat, you will need something along the lines of the Tritton or Turtle Beach headsets.

First, I don't care about the game sound coming thru the headset...but I tried to go on-line a couple of times this week-end and  I can not figure out how to get my headset to work for voice.  I am using the (second, I believe) Socom USB Headset...It works in the XMB, but I don't hear anything when I go into a room.  Does GT5 not support Voice like it is supposed to?

Second, I have a couple of cars that have the "Fully Adjustable" transmission and suspension, but can not figure out how to actually tune the dang thing.  On-line or off...All I can do is look at what is available for tuning but can't figure out hoe to change anything.

Third, I can't get my sound to work properly, I can't hear when to shift my car, because the other cars around me are way too noisy.  Mostly at High RPM's...It is like the faster I go, the quieter the cart gets, almost to the point of being completely silent.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.  Yes, I did try the search...I have been away from the computer for 5 days and there are way too many new threads to sift through, so forgive me if this is discussed somewhere and just point me in the right direction to find my answers.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 1,271 (959 Views)
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Nov 29, 2010
Track: LeMans, La Sarthe 2009 (no chicanes)
Car: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (fully upgraded on engine + exhaust mods) 1218bhp

Please make for about 10-15 seconds long a fullthrottle 4wd donut just 50meter before start finish (so at the part right after the secondary chicane) There is alot of space to make burnouts/donuts!

Please check your replay when your done, you will notice that the engine will sound all of a sudden very crispy and distorted.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 1,271 (961 Views)
0 Likes