Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5373 posts

Re: GT5 Will break your PS3

Jan 11, 2011

GT5 in general is really annoying from the little I have played so far (only about 4 hours). I never play for more than 2 hours straight because I am on my 4th YLOD replacement so I really don't want to deal with that stuff again.

Anyway there are a lot of 'cheap' things in the game like that. If not for some easier trophies and the realism of it all....it would trade the game right in.

Former PS MVP. I like to help solve problems.
 photo Kz2SigLBPPSForums.jpg
Message 51 of 103 (29 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1199 posts

Jan 11, 2011

DreamMachines wrote:

HolmWrecker wrote:

Pure hog wash. I play my PS3 every single day. when I get up in the morning it's on, when I go to bed it's off. We're talking like 12-16 hours every single day. I've never had a single heat issue with my slim 120. I often leave it on all night for folding. Must be lame to go through life afraid of everything.

You are right man, people should NEVER be afraid of everything going through life.

Especially when you bring home an item and find out what's inside:

ps3grill.jpg

But remember; NEVER be afraid of anything in this world!!! Everyone is created perfectly in this world. That's why there are no wars. The world economy is its best ever currently! All companies or businesses in the world are so honest and translucent about what they sell.

Designed By: Landon Luu

Yes, fear is for little girly sissy boys exclusively. Fear will never dictate any part of my life. I do the scaring, not the other way around. Again, must be lame to fear things that can not harm you. Lame indeed.

Message 52 of 103 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jan 11, 2011

i have the original 60gb fatty as was said earlyier its gotta be 4 or 5 yrs old ive been running a fan system on it it has 3 small fans in back and one large fan on side wrks good for me leave on for days at time ,id hate to buy another one

Message 53 of 103 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 12, 2011

Its not just the 24 hour race that there should be a save option for, all endurance races over an hour. Who has time to do a 8 hour race straight, a 24 hour is just crazy.  Even series races should have a save option between races. Come on Sony sort this out its gaming 101.

Message 54 of 103 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
604 posts

Jan 12, 2011

Stuoo wrote:

Its not just the 24 hour race that there should be a save option for, all endurance races over an hour. Who has time to do a 8 hour race straight, a 24 hour is just crazy.  Even series races should have a save option between races. Come on Sony sort this out its gaming 101.

I have come to the dark side of the force recently.  And I totally agree with this.  I would also like "autosave" every 10 minutes, incase of a system freeze, powerfailure or terrorists break into your house and you have to put the controller down and run!!

Photobucket
Message 55 of 103 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
268 posts

Jan 12, 2011

choochie49 wrote:

ain't possible dude, you had a problem wiff the comsole b4 you started in on GT5

I've heard the same crap for years games muck up the comsole...*** ***

It is not GT5 specifically, it is the fact that they expect you to race for days on end without turning off your system. That is what could break your system.

Message 56 of 103 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Jan 12, 2011

HolmWrecker wrote:

DreamMachines wrote:

HolmWrecker wrote:

Pure hog wash. I play my PS3 every single day. when I get up in the morning it's on, when I go to bed it's off. We're talking like 12-16 hours every single day. I've never had a single heat issue with my slim 120. I often leave it on all night for folding. Must be lame to go through life afraid of everything.

You are right man, people should NEVER be afraid of everything going through life.

ps3grill.jpg

But remember; NEVER be afraid of anything in this world!!! Everyone is created perfectly in this world. That's why there are no wars. The world economy is its best ever currently! All companies or businesses in the world are so honest and translucent about what they sell.

Yes, fear is for little girly sissy boys exclusively. Fear will never dictate and part of my life. I do the scaring, not the other way around. Again, must be lame to fear things that can not harm you. Lame indeed.

I am glad you cleared up the "can NOT harm you" statement. Using products in this world can not harm you. Businesses trying to scam consumer can not harm you physically, just hurting your wallet that's all. But it's just money right?! Money is easy to come by right?

You have to be careful and very clear or specific of what you tell people in your original statement. Especially the younger generation. People may get hurt because of your fortune cookie statement. There are many places in this world you should be afraid of and don't want to be there.

Probably the best thing is to leave those kinds of fortune cookie comments (Must be lame to go through life afraid of everything.) for your own life or your personal life. It just sounds suicidal man.

Message 57 of 103 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 12, 2011

I have a old fat 40g model, it has never overheated!  The reason my PS runs cool (I believe) is that I keep it sideways.  I get better surface area for cooling, no trapped heat from the bottom.

Message 58 of 103 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Jan 12, 2011

HolmWrecker wrote:

DreamMachines wrote:

HolmWrecker wrote:

ps3grill.jpg

Yes, fear is for little girly sissy boys exclusively. Fear will never dictate and part of my life. I do the scaring, not the other way around. Again, must be lame to fear things that can not harm you. Lame indeed.

What you should have said in your original statement was; you should NOT be afraid of buying products from Sony because they are a reputable company. They make outstanding products and very reliable. Consumer can trust in Sony. Leave all the suicidal comments about fear.

Man, are you qualified to tell people what they should fear and not fear in life? You want to tell people how to live their lives. Are you specializing or have a degreed in the subject of "Fear"?

Message 59 of 103 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jan 12, 2011

my ps has been on since gt came out and no problems.just keep it clean and cool. im on my 6th but have had no problems with slim. best buys warranty is great!

Message 60 of 103 (29 Views)
0 Likes