Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: GT5 NEEDS CAR AUDIO UPDATE!

Jan 9, 2011

as i said, NOT ONLY hondas. dont anybody judge me as a teenager who only knows civics. im much older and have been driving for 11 years. i know alot of people will see the word "civic" in my username, and see that i mention civics, and then they will all hate. well the sound of the hondas in the game are WAYYYY off, as it is for ALOT of other cars in the game. nothing sounds right. im not here to argue about the hondas. im here for the sound of all the cars. its annoying, and sounds like crap

Message 61 of 65 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Jan 9, 2011

at first i didnt notice it, but after listening to some other games sound (gtr2,rfactor) i realized just how off the sound is! its actually quite mind blowing.

Photobucket
Message 62 of 65 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Jan 9, 2011

Hey guys head over to the GT5 Updates suggestions forum and make your points heard. Maybe Sony or PDigital will take a look at it if it gets big enough.

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3392229

Message 63 of 65 (65 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 29, 2011

WOW I just got my all time favorite car of GT4 the camaro LM race car and it sounds like a v6 too. Something must be changed here because it make me want to quit playing every time a hear it.

Message 64 of 65 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Feb 9, 2011

This is my single biggest problem with the game. First let me say that I work on vehicles and have been involved in racing events for decades. I personally own a toyota supra mitsubishi eclipse and a mustang gt. Ive previously owned/driven many cars dating from 60s-present with engines ranging from rotarys to v10s some with race exhausts some with heavy sound dampening and can say that this game has a serious issue with its audio quality from nearly every single vehicle in this game. The exhaust notes lack bass and the engines rpm changes seem to be played by a keyboard having a very synthetic tone. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Also my sound system is not the issue as its bigger than most reference systems.

Message 65 of 65 (65 Views)
0 Likes