Highlighted
Jan 23 2013
By: KEAGAN-Z06 Sackboy 656 posts

GT5 C7 DLC issue

10 replies 419 views Edited Jan 23, 2013

Hi all, 

On Xmas day I decided to download the prototype for the c7 from the ps store, itinstalled. I then went to gt5 main menu, all the way down to the right hand to downloadable content and it was completely empty. I then went to gt mode to car delivery and there was no C7 there or in my garage. I did this once agato with the final prototype and still came up with nothing. I tried INstalling it from account management and nothing either. Can someone please help me?  I am really hoping I don't have to delete my name data and download all 20 updates over as doing so on a 1mb connection isn't funny.

Thanks,

Keagan

Message 1 of 11 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3264 posts

Re: GT5 C7 DLC issue

Jan 23, 2013

So just to clarify, you DO have the latest updates already installed then?  I don't think final prototype Corvette will work unless you have the latest version.

If so, have you tried just downloading the DLC again?  You can find a list of content under Account Management (Top option in the Playstation Network part of the XMB.)

Message 2 of 11 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
656 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I did all that man, I'm lost and on the brink of accepting I won't get this car. I downloaded the car over 10 times, gt5 is on its most current update. Took many hours installing those updates. Went to account management and downloaded from there too.

Message 3 of 11 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5045 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Were you logged in as the same user when in the PS Store, as you are when playing GT5?

Also, the disc "region" & DLC "region" need to be the same for it to all work right.

(Example: EU DLC wont work with US disc)

If you do end up having to re-install (I hope this isn't the case), I would strongly suggest getting the XL edition disc. It's relatively cheap and with some of the updates already on the disc, will save you a WHOLE LOT of downloading/install time

Message 4 of 11 (382 Views)
Sackboy
656 posts

Re: GT5 C7 DLC issueI am

Jan 23, 2013

I am currently downloading all updates over. Deleted game data last night and currently at 14/20 updates. Hopefully this works, my game is US and bought ps3 in the US as well. I was logged into my account that I played and downloaded gt5 addons. However this is my first DLC for gt5 I am downloading.

Message 5 of 11 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
656 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Downloaded game data all over and still can't get c7. Any ideas?

Message 6 of 11 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

You aren't confusing the cloaked C7 with the C7 Stingray Final Prototype are you?

Main thing is to make sure you are purchasing the PSN content (or d/l'ing it for free) on the EXACT same account that you race in GT5 with. You don't have a special User name for GT5 and another for general gaming (or some other game)?

I also noticed you seem to have a pretty slow Internet connection. Are you sure that you didn't get an interruption to the d/l from maybe something else on your network interrupting it? Are you running wireless or wired? You need to pay constant attention to the d/l progress from the PSN, THEN the install progress, and make sure nothing hinky happens.

Message 7 of 11 (281 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Hey   I have the same serious problem to download the new c7 corvette to the G T 5 game .  I buy it on the PSN store and then install it , but when I go to the game and press the download contents button ,there is a pop up msg that shows " no downloadable content" , I go again to the store and  see the car exist on the - downloads - list,  Its really depressing :smileyhappy:  Pls need help !
Message 8 of 11 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Feb 14, 2013

anyone doing installs of updates should be doing it on a wired connection, so has been the case for many others with problems.

i'm not saying this will definitely fix this issue for you, but make sure you're wired first.  take to a friend's house if you need to.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 9 of 11 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 14, 2013

thanks

im alwayes wired the play station and i already re updated but it is still have the same problem

Message 10 of 11 (209 Views)
0 Likes