May 30 2003
By: ***007porscheGT3***~ Wastelander 780 posts

GT3 or GT/2 PRO's post here!!!

7 replies 204 views Edited May 30, 2003

Id like to know who some of the big players are.....who here has beaten the S-licenses in GT3? If you have post here and also include any other things you're proud of in the GT series...   

For me that would be actually taking the time to do a few, 3 i think, endurance races and getting the F1 cars out of it!Smiley Happy And then finally having the satisfaction of owning every car that u want in the game....although i dont have the Lamborgini Diablo which is in the japanese version and can be gotten using cheats i think, ( i dont have any gamesharks).  Only thing that sucks is that i dont have 100%.....GT is such a long game lol, anyone get 100 and does it give you anything???Besides that ending movie...

Live, Laugh, Love ~~~ Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday. ****************************************************************************************************************** ===I have around 50 Playstation 1 games.... My PS2 games in order of when I got them>>> Twisted Metal: Black, Gran Turismo 3, Ace Combat 4, Devil May Cry, SSX Tricky, Grand Theft Auto 3, MGS2: Sons of Liberty, Jak & Daxter, Need For Speed HP2, Midnight Club 2 and ZOE2(((Also have the Network Adaptor and TMB: Online))) ****************************************************************************************************************** ===Waiting to buy::Smiley Frustratedyphon Filter 4, Tomb Raider:Angel of Darkness, Gran Turismo 4 onlineSmiley Happy, GTA4, Resident EvilSmiley Surprisedutbreak, SOCOM2, Soul Calibur 2, Driver 3, and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater!!!
Message 1 of 8 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7689 posts

Re: GT3 or GT/2 PRO's post here!!!

May 30, 2003
I got the S license in GT2 and in GT3 but never completed a GT game only 75% completed with the GT3. My biggest accomplishment was when I got both Toyota GT1 cars for Road and Race car for GT3
Message 2 of 8 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8165 posts

May 30, 2003
I have gotten all Gold GT2 SL, almost all Gold in GT3s SL, I have beaten the F1 challenge all Golds in GT3 I have every Single car in GT2, and....HHHMmmmmm I  have perfectly tuned about 50 cars in GT3 so far still another 100 To go.

Message 3 of 8 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4128 posts

May 30, 2003

I haven't beaten the S-licenses but I'm 99% done with the game. The only bad thing is that I don't know what to do next to fully finish it. I've won all the races on simulation mode, and beating records on arcade, but i'm still 1% from finish the game. Once I get my PS2 I'll try to find out what's left to finish it

Message 4 of 8 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
399 posts

May 30, 2003
Well, there is that. Ive only completed it so far as maybe 81%. But its just that I got a GS and id rather use it to make a perfect car. I don use it to get me 10,000,000,000,000 Creds cuz that just ruined the game. But The AI in this game is very competitive so its fun earnin money for cars youve been dreamin of gettin. Get my drift? 
Message 5 of 8 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3007 posts

May 31, 2003

,***007porscheGT3*** wrote:

Id like to know who some of the big players are.....who here has beaten the S-licenses in GT3? If you have post here and also include any other things you're proud of in the GT series...   

For me that would be actually taking the time to do a few, 3 i think, endurance races and getting the F1 cars out of it!Smiley Happy And then finally having the satisfaction of owning every car that u want in the game....although i dont have the Lamborgini Diablo which is in the japanese version and can be gotten using cheats i think, ( i dont have any gamesharks).  Only thing that sucks is that i dont have 100%.....GT is such a long game lol, anyone get 100 and does it give you anything???Besides that ending movie...

Well I have the following in GT3 without cheating:
-100%
-All Gold Licenses
-All Cars in garage (including Diablo, Porsche, Lancia, etc.)

In GT2, got all Licenses and got 100%.  I can't remember if I got all Golds or not in the Licenses.

You know me as Garconis now. But this was actually my first SN, even though the registration date doesn't agree.
Message 6 of 8 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jun 1, 2003

I'm glad to see there's someone else out there that can hang with me.  I'm getting tired of schooling all my friends.  I'm 90% done, all gold licenses, 90% winning percentage, and probably the fastest LEGIT car in GT history.  300+ mph.  I've seen people take all the downforce off the Escudo so it flies and free wheels and the speed reads something like 380+ mph, but mine's a legit time.  But I'm up for someone out-doing me.  It would give me something to work for.

Message 7 of 8 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3007 posts

Jun 1, 2003

,TopFoolTW wrote:

I'm glad to see there's someone else out there that can hang with me.  I'm getting tired of schooling all my friends.  I'm 90% done, all gold licenses, 90% winning percentage, and probably the fastest LEGIT car in GT history.  300+ mph.  I've seen people take all the downforce off the Escudo so it flies and free wheels and the speed reads something like 380+ mph, but mine's a legit time.  But I'm up for someone out-doing me.  It would give me something to work for.

Hey, If you're looking for some competition or just good ol' fun, then I suggest stopping by Team-iR!!!  We're compiled of many skilled racers, including some new comers.  We hold challenges and tournaments of all sorts atleast once a week.  So stop by and show us what you have by joining in on the action.  Or atleast stop by to just hang out.  See ya there...

That goes for all who are intersted.

http://www.team-ir.org and be sure to check out the Forums!

You know me as Garconis now. But this was actually my first SN, even though the registration date doesn't agree.
Message 8 of 8 (204 Views)
0 Likes