Sep 05 2010
By: Ratfire First Son 6 posts

GT questions

4 replies 25 views Edited Sep 5, 2010

I read that you can customize the appearance of your car in gran turismo 5. Does anyone know if you can put under car glow on your cars? I don't know if it was announced anywhere but I just want to know...

My next question is for online play. When you play online, will it have you race with cars you EARNED? In Prologue, you had to race online with cars from a list. That takes away the fun in earning cars. You just end up racing against the same cars if you don't.

Message 1 of 5 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Re: GT questions

Sep 5, 2010

I'm going to say no to under glow for the fact being that it has nothing to do with racing.

And, yes you were restricted to a certain list of cars to use but you have to have that car to use it....if i remember correctly I'm sure GT5 will let you use a wide range of cars simply because you can upgrade your cars to reach that certain PP number. Unless the race calls for a specific car of course.

Upgrade your grey matter, cause one day it may matter.
Message 2 of 5 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
459 posts

Sep 5, 2010

Ratfire wrote:

I read that you can customize the appearance of your car in gran turismo 5. Does anyone know if you can put under car glow on your cars? I don't know if it was announced anywhere but I just want to know...

My next question is for online play. When you play online, will it have you race with cars you EARNED? In Prologue, you had to race online with cars from a list. That takes away the fun in earning cars. You just end up racing against the same cars if you don't.

As far as we know of, theres only wings and wheels. there have been hints at a little more, but this isnt need for speed. it sounds like you want tuner cars. Theres a bunch of already tuned and custom cars that we know will be in GT5. But if you're looking for street racer kind of stuff, youre looking at the wrong game. GT5 is about real racing.

Message 3 of 5 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3266 posts

Sep 5, 2010
We don't know if this level of modification will be possible.

There are other games on the market that allow you to do that at the moment, namely Midnight Club: Los Angeles.
I'm not 48 | TPRA Podcast | Follow @tunerspit on Twitter!

Wanna race online? Check out tunerspit.com today!
Message 4 of 5 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3266 posts

Sep 5, 2010

Ratfire wrote:

Well, you earned the cars in Prologue as well. They weren't just there in your garage.

We don't know for sure yet. Both systems would work. You could use your transferred cars from GT PSP and GT5P in Arcade Mode online or you could use your tuned and newly bought cars from GT Mode online, maybe both. Both sound cool.

I'm not 48 | TPRA Podcast | Follow @tunerspit on Twitter!

Wanna race online? Check out tunerspit.com today!
Message 5 of 5 (25 Views)
0 Likes