Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: GT academy?

Jan 7, 2011

You mean just after the exit of the corner his is pictured in here??  Where he shoots across the grass 4 wheels off and uses the support pit exit to change the angle of attack for the next sharp left hand 2nd gear corner...  Ya, and just prior to this chicane he is 4 wheels off driver's left to get the angle of attack for this chicane.  Truly sickening, but looking like I will be able to move on to round 2 without "following suit."

Nice picture by the way poster.

First rule of Italian driving, "That which is behind you is not important."
Message 31 of 37 (21 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44777 posts

Jan 7, 2011

I have now passed on to SCEA replay evidence of course cutting to get to the lead in this competition, and to make it clear that the majority of the leaders are cheating to get there.

Let's hope that SCEA takes this seriously enough to eliminate all of the drivers who are taking advantage of the Academy's competition.

Message 32 of 37 (21 Views)
Sackboy
420 posts

Jan 7, 2011

I'm not even in GT Academy... I have no idea what track your referring to but I'm willing to bet this is the cape ring huh? I just raced there for german DTM and that area should be totally marked off in tournament play... i wouldn't even allow myself to do it against AI let alone an official tournament. Good luck with that.

Message 33 of 37 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Jan 7, 2011

well we see soon that we can run a lawnmower or we really race? I hope they will revue the replays and cut the bad seeds

Surf The Asphalt
Honda Racing Black Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 34 of 37 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 8, 2011

I think that any times set by "deviating" should just be removed and allow the driver to attempt another lap but keep it 100% clean this time....  I don't really think that they should be DQ'd from the event, just have any time that is "questionable" revoked and have to reset the time(Since we have 12 days remaining)..  IMO

First rule of Italian driving, "That which is behind you is not important."
Message 35 of 37 (21 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44777 posts

Jan 8, 2011

The problem is that I don't think a player can delete his own time and replay, so since they all still remain, we don't know yet how they will be scrutinized.

Since I think you can only have one time and replay, if SCEA decide corner cutting is not to be allowed, that will result in those drivers being eliminated outright.

Message 36 of 37 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Jan 8, 2011

IMO, "unfair" would be to DQ these guys after 3 weeks (or so) of letting them cut the corners.  I think at this point it just needs to be accepted that they are allowing this on a couple tracks.  To change the rules in the middle of the round would mess up a lot of things.

Message 37 of 37 (21 Views)
0 Likes