Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5004 posts

Re: GT Academy and Canada

Oct 7, 2012

Cool. I hope it's fun for you. Have a blast. As I said before, best of luck to ya.

Message 21 of 33 (354 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1034 posts

Oct 7, 2012
While there is no GT Academy available have you considered running some of the Time Trials? That might be a good way to see how your skills compare to other GT5 gamers around the world.
Photobucket

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"
"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.. "
Message 22 of 33 (353 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Oct 7, 2012

know I do not get a playstaion for other reason I do not need one if I am going to stay racing a real car

Message 23 of 33 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5004 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

racetrap wrote:

know I do not get a playstaion for other reason I do not need one if I am going to stay racing a real car

Well, if you already race a real car, then you really have no need for the GT Academy, as the goal of it is to help someone become what you are; a real race car driver.

Since that's what you do, you're good to go without it.

Message 24 of 33 (347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

from Canada

Oct 7, 2012

Good luck to every one entering the GT Academy if there is one next year since I live in Canada I can not enter so I will enter into real car racing. Were it does not matter were you live or what language you speak thanks for your help I am out of here of to the real world of racing. Cheers

Message 25 of 33 (340 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Oct 7, 2012

thank you

Message 26 of 33 (333 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44532 posts

Re: from Canada

Oct 7, 2012

racetrap wrote:
since I live in Canada I can not enter 

And what happens if we can enter next year?

Message 27 of 33 (331 Views)
Gaming Beast
1980 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012
Strange. I was under the impression that the Canuckian division could still play the GTA challenges, get the prize cars; but not win the Grand Prizes. Had it not been for a wonkty HDD, I would have happily downloaded GT Academy. Sometimes facing the challenge is more important than the prizes. Tho' the prizes are kinda cool....

Photobucket

Message 28 of 33 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Oct 8, 2012

if you could go race real race cars you wouldn't be playing a game, that's why.

as his name implies, he's trying to "trap" us into fighting with another troll.

everyone's welcome to their opinions, but when your statements don't seem genuine, we have nothing left to conclude.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 29 of 33 (288 Views)
Fender Bender
3586 posts

Oct 8, 2012

racetrap wrote:

I was told that the GT Academy is not open to if you are living in Canada that you must live in the United States, does any one know if this true. If so then I will not waist my time and money purchasing playstation, if this is true what a dumb thing to do !

Please, please see the situation from all angles before being too angry at any one entity for this problem.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, the last I heard, Canada's government regulations are a big obstical in making it possible for you guys to participate.  To the best of my knowledge Sony nor PD just decided, "nah forget those Canadians".  They wouldn't do that....well maybe Sony would...but not PD.  LOL

But seriously, I know it sucks the big one, I feel for you guys that you can't participate but there are some legality issues and mud in the waters as why you guys haven't been able to participate.  Hopefully things can be worked out so you guys can finally participate.

photo PSForumSigPic1_zps15f972f0.png
Message 30 of 33 (274 Views)
0 Likes