First Son
3 posts

Re: GT Academy (North America) Should Include Canada

Dec 21, 2010

Congratulations on being able to read and write. Pretty good for an American.

Message 31 of 38 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6872 posts

Dec 21, 2010

DanSolo wrote:

Congratulations on being able to read and write. Pretty good for an American.

With this attitude, when it comes to Canadians complaining about not being able to register... I'd have to say I am inclined to just point and laugh.

Message 32 of 38 (32 Views)
Splicer
54 posts

Dec 23, 2010

It is really silly that both Canada and Mexico are exempt from this "North American" tournament.

Message 33 of 38 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Dec 23, 2010

I don't give a crap about the contest re: a chance to try 'Real' racing as a prize. It's insulting to make a major upgrade 1.05 to include the USA as the only real benefactor. That excludes Canada, Great Britain, Australia and other countries were this game has also been a sell out. It's an amazing game. Well worth the price I paid for the collectors edition. Maybe a competition just for bragging rights is at stake would help.

Do unto others. Do it first. Don't get caught.

Message 34 of 38 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Dec 23, 2010

You got Free health care, that's gotta be worth it alone!!!

Hyperkat sig
Message 35 of 38 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 23, 2010

To ALL canadians blaming Sony or GT or the USA because you can not get into the GT Academy North American, it is not their fault.

It it your very own laws that prevent it.  Why to you think netflix can not offer everything in Canada that is offered in the USA?  Do you think they WANT to lose revenue?   No, it is because of the telecommunication laws of Canada and wanting to make sure that "certain" areas contain more Canadain content than American.

I am an American living in Canada now for 9 years and I am amazed at how little Canadians actually know about their own laws.

Message 36 of 38 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 19, 2011

Hey Im Canadian as well and run a nice business and if I advertise something I better deliver cause someone is going to cathch me.

So lets start something as Canadians and make them give it to us.

Message 37 of 38 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 19, 2011
35. 23-Dec-2010 06:20                              (in response to GUNSLINGER_R450)

To ALL canadians blaming Sony or GT or the USA because you can not get  into the GT Academy North American, it is not their fault.

It  it your very own laws that prevent it.  Why to you think netflix can  not offer everything in Canada that is offered in the USA?  Do you think  they WANT to lose revenue?   No, it is because of the telecommunication  laws of Canada and wanting to make sure that "certain" areas contain  more Canadain content than American.

I am an American living in Canada now for 9 years and I am amazed at how little Canadians actually know about their own laws.

I know lots about our laws.

And if I advertise something that is to be made avaliable to said consumer then, Me as the seller need to ensure I can offer the content. We are not the only country in nort Amercia that they have left out.

Message 38 of 38 (32 Views)
0 Likes