Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 19 2011
By: shurnster First Son 7 posts

Fuel on the car's dashboard

12 replies 124 views Edited Sep 19, 2011

I know this is a little weird but can anybody give me a list of cars that supports animated fuel consumption on the car's dashboard but not on the HUD. For example: Nissan 370Z interior view shows fuel consumption also mileage on the dashboard without the hud.

Anymore?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 13 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2196 posts

Re: Fuel on the car's dashboard

Sep 19, 2011

I know a few, but racing like that is really fun: Grab your favorite prmium car, turn off all the HUD, including map, then race.

Most cars have a feul gauge: McLaren F1 has one on the bottom left of the dash, as do most street cars. Most race cars show your RPM, speed in km/h, but most don't have fuel.

The Mazda 787B has an interesting gadget. On the bottom-right of the dash screen, below your tachometer, speed, and other stuff, is a set of numbers. At first, I thought it was just random numbers, but that set of numbers shows your previous lap time.

Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 2 of 13 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Sep 19, 2011

The interiors of the premium cars are so amazing, I don't understand why PD didn't emphase more with those, taking them on screenshots, better way to look around, etc.

And note the shadow effects with the night lights or the sunshine, in deep forest as example.

Simply A-MA-ZING!

Message 3 of 13 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

Sep 20, 2011

BennyRabbit wrote:

The interiors of the premium cars are so amazing, I don't understand why PD didn't emphase more with those, taking them on screenshots, better way to look around, etc.

And note the shadow effects with the night lights or the sunshine, in deep forest as example.

Simply A-MA-ZING!

I couldnt agree with you more. The graphics for this game are VERY VERY detailed. So detailed that somethimes i miss certain intricacies and happen upon them by chance, similar to what you decribe your experience as. And all i can say is HOLY CRAP! I never even noticed that before! LOL! I even drive that one track that has the fireworks just to see them. This is one of the best games ive ever owned. Intense graphics, and best of all, unmatched post-launch support.

Message 4 of 13 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8466 posts

Sep 20, 2011

ditto to your ditto

I wish we could take pictures from internal view for this very reason.

hey, did you guys know there is a PS3 "fatty" in the back of the High End Performance G37?

just noticed this the other day.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna (FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only)
GT Saturdays Event Thread
Ex's Racing VideosSupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 5 of 13 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Sep 21, 2011

I've noticed that a few cars have working clocks on the dash, that keep correct time in time-progression races. Fiat 500 Lounge is the most obvious one.

Message 6 of 13 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Sep 27, 2011

HungHsiKuan wrote:

I couldnt agree with you more. The graphics for this game are VERY VERY detailed. So detailed that somethimes i miss certain intricacies and happen upon them by chance, similar to what you decribe your experience as. And all i can say is HOLY CRAP! I never even noticed that before! LOL! I even drive that one track that has the fireworks just to see them. This is one of the best games ive ever owned. Intense graphics, and best of all, unmatched post-launch support.

First time I saw the fireworks I was in awe. Simply beautiful. As far as working clocks and other gauges, it seems like some cars have working gauges and some don't.

Message 7 of 13 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 5, 2011

Thanks for all of your replies. Much appreciated

Thanks!

Message 8 of 13 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Oct 5, 2011

I've never noticed a functional fuel gauge or clock, are you guys sure? Last time I checked a fuel gauge, it never moved.  Same with the clock.  Maybe I was in the wrong car(s).

Oh ad ex, there is a way to get interior view pictures.

Message 9 of 13 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8466 posts

Oct 6, 2011

nice!

you may have to divulge your secrets there, bro.  Though, I suspect it has something to do with getting your walking cameraman to pass through the car... a glitch more or less, not a feature.

Regarding the guagues, I have seen a few cars track their mileage (or kilometer-age) on the dash...  Have not seen fuel or pressure guages move.  I was also happy to see that my Ferrari's are always in "Race" mode when driven in the game.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna (FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only)
GT Saturdays Event Thread
Ex's Racing VideosSupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 10 of 13 (124 Views)
0 Likes