Highlighted
Apr 20 2013
By: DAZCAR-67 First Son 10 posts

FIX HACK?

3 replies 355 views Edited Apr 20, 2013

Anyone no when gt5 hack will be fixed? i'm tired off this bs, 1st account's hack, 2nd mw hack, 3rd gt5 hack.

you no how to p*** off your customers sony! ps4 i definitely won't be getting don't care how bad xbox is i'll be going there,

what is it with people wanting to cheat ? and why do companies make it so easy for them, take away usb port's on next gen or save game data online that you can't hack , surely there is something that these so called boffins at sony can do to stop this.

also why take so long to fix things!! is gaming industry becoming like cowboy builders, or like Arthur Daley's car lot where once you've paid your money customer service is none existent.

Why have the terms agreement if you obviously not doing anything about it 

Message 1 of 4 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2197 posts

Re: FIX HACK?

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

There are a few things I should say about your argument.

• Polyphony Digital is working to ban hackers. It is also rumored that they are working on an update to prevent hacking in the future.
  • SONY doesn't let people hack on purpose.
  • People hack games on Xbox as well. It will be no better there.
  • I like the USB ports. Where am I going to put my backup data? Not on the online server; I prefer hard copies.
  • Some things take a while to fix. Have you tried programming?
  • SONY does enforce their Terms of Service agreement. Violation of the agreement results in termination of the service to said offender.

Don't worry. It feels good to vent sometimes. Smiley Wink

Gojet-64 is now Encvell. (Gojet-64 is now only used for older games and Vita)
Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 2 of 4 (350 Views)
Gaming Beast
1980 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I can't tell if he's on about hacked cars or his PSN accounts.
Message 3 of 4 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Apr 24, 2013

I must tell you all that if you have been sent a hacked car, delete it. Because if PD fine's that your using it, your PS3's system account will be banned!Smiley Surprised

Think about it folks is cheating really worth losing your PSN account???Smiley Indifferent

Photobucket
Message 4 of 4 (227 Views)
0 Likes