Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Re: Disconnection from room

Oct 7, 2012

nuTTTz wrote:
As far as we know it is PD, as they are the ones who are able to manipulate online settings.

Shame too, this forum has been more pleasant this past week than in the month or so prior, always something I guess lol

That is VERY true. It has been a real blessing to be able to have positive, useful converstions and interaction here this last week.Smiley Happy

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 21 of 28 (314 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

this is  issue now with updates error codes, disconnect's  is this problem fixed, or will it be until they give us new dlc before they (TRY) to fix it and mess another thing up?

I mean come on we have supported GT5  ....F O R E V E R.... I don't understand why it is so hard for them to keep it on track, is PD

rewrighting all the code for every update ? cant they just add to it with the new things they add in... if they fix connection issue they kill tire wear,so we ask (fix tire wear) so again we WAIT then they fix tire wear, and kill car setup's. so again we ask,%@$#! can u fix car setup?

sure we can, we WAIT and hell yea we got good tire wear,good setups, that actually work, Then we go back to preschool and have to worry about 12 DC in 2hr period I mean come on...if this happens its one of the most frustrating things.. it upsets some people to the point they just sign out ...you have some guys,and gals that have spent 100s on things to keep the RUSH going with GT5 but then we get slapped around with different problems... I know I know iam ranting sorry.. but I know iam not the only one,just maybe the only one that wants to start the ranting...Dont get me wrong I LOVE GT5... I have 4 accounts that have 1000s of hours logged in GT5... iam just asking PD can we get this fixed ? and not just a pach that effects another part of the game..

Message 22 of 28 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Oct 8, 2012

it may not be just GT5 but other games as well, so don't blame PD just yet.

besides, it seems as though they are trying to revampe some of the infastructure because when a whole room gets booted it is probably from a server reset.

the in-game announcement is their fair warning (regardless of whether we like it or not, it is fair) that racing may experience problems for the time being.

hopefully they update the news in-game with a statement it is fixed at some point, without leaving us guessing.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 23 of 28 (252 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1131 posts

Oct 8, 2012

I see the notification that there are problems with the on-line servers.  I still can not connect to the servers this am and have found out that the PS+ automatic update is not working/updating.  Is everyone having these issues or is it just me or my PS3?  Smiley Sad

If it ain't broke, I haven't fixed it yet.
Message 24 of 28 (251 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1131 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Was able to get on-line just now.  No issues or problems, hope it stays this way and no one has any issues.  Smiley Happy

If it ain't broke, I haven't fixed it yet.
Message 25 of 28 (218 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 8, 2012

the log in is ok for now but the DC is still the same.1hr got dc. then had to log off and back on to even get the GT5 server and DC after that

Message 26 of 28 (208 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

I joined MastrGT's public room for some Monday GT races...I did not see one of the racer on track at all while he was complianing that I kept on hitting him.  After the race, I left the room, clear the cache, and expecting to rejoin the room.  Instead, I got a message that I am blocked from entering the room.

I tried other lounges with no issues.

photo d58a8f35-0ed4-4d38-b0a5-3fd612962a2f_zps9243b7ef.png
Message 27 of 28 (182 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44511 posts

Oct 9, 2012

If you reset GT5, it may have cleared the problem.

We had only one disconnection, otherwise, so not a bad night considering we had a full room, at one point.

Message 28 of 28 (168 Views)
0 Likes