Oct 01 2012
By: White_R34 Uncharted Territory 1751 posts

DLC Flash Back!

[ Edited ]
3 replies 635 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

Hello every one I'm starting this post/thred to give any one that are like me and want to see cars that have bean in earlyer GT titles to come back. An give your opinion on why you like the car and why it should come back. (Your personal feeling about your likes). Please Post photos if you can find them or ask some one to post for you.

This post/thred is only for car that have been in any of the GT titles only.

To start things off I was in the Office GT car wish list and asked didn't we have the Vector W8 in any of the GT titles. Silly me forgot that Yes we did., In GT2 there was two types to pick from and they are the Vector M12 and the Wiegert Vector W8 Twin Turbo. My feelings are that I love American made Super cars of the past. Now with way the older titles were made you really didn't get a good handel on the driving of those cars. An I feel that if they came back we would see what it's like driving them under the PS3s systems.

First real photo of the car, just look at it next to the R34. This car should really come back. An you all know I love the R34 LoL!

4672939194_d76c971266_z1.jpg

Vector M12 after LM Mod added.

Stock Vector W8

GranTurismo2331.jpg

An this car company did not make it to GT3 or 4 and I wish it would come back to GT5 as a parts of a DLC: GT Flash Back Pack.

An that's not all I'm working on taking photos of othere car from GT1,2 and 3 to post.

Please fell free to post comments on this post.

Edit: Oh and BTW I'm working on scratchbuilding the W8 in 1/24 scale.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 4 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Re: DLC Flash Back!

Oct 1, 2012

Ok my next set of cars I wish would come back, start's with the GT3 (Porsche GT3) and TRD 3000GT (Supra)

An the TOM'S Angel T01, T020 (MR2) I love that air scoop on the rear of the MR2. I'm looking for real car photos.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 4 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3586 posts

Oct 1, 2012

WOW, we've come along way in terms of graphic quality over the years haven't we?  Man those cars of GT games past are so pixelated.  So happy for the advancement of technology.

photo PSForumSigPic1_zps15f972f0.png
Message 3 of 4 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Yes yes the "advancement of technology" that god, can you really beleave we use to run those things looking like that.LOL Smiley Very Happy The good thing is it layed the path to this better "technology". An with our PS3 systems we can run way better looking cars so I hope PD - Polyphony Digital in time would be willing to bring back some of the older Gt Titled cars. Oh and I for got to state that with the newer systems the car's handel way better than the cars of the past. 

Thank's PD...

Photobucket
Message 4 of 4 (573 Views)
0 Likes