Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Re: DLC Errors/Issues Thread

Oct 26, 2011

A_Higher_Place wrote:

Hey guys, I just called sony and they said to leave a post here for a MOD to respond too..

Anyways, I BOUGHT the GT5 DLC Full Pack at 5pm yesterday and the DLC button in the GT5 game still says "No Purchased Content Found". What do i do? Anyone?

All I can say is to wait it out. I didnt realize that while some showed up last night others didnt.

Get your Portable ID!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/3990
Message 11 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1818 posts

Oct 26, 2011

Hey guys, I just called sony and they said to leave a post here for a MOD to respond too..

Anyways, I BOUGHT the GT5 DLC Full Pack at 5pm yesterday and the DLC button in the GT5 game still says "No Purchased Content Found". I DID recieve the extra content though, theme and car. 

What do i do? Anyone?

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 26, 2011

I purchased the bundle yesterday at around 6pm EST.  It shows in my account that I purchased it, I received the email receipt etc but it only downloaded the bonus car and theme.  Still now, 16hrs later, it says "no purchased content found" in Gran Turismo 5.  I only have one account.

Also I am a PSPlus member and was charged the full price not the discounted PSPlus rate.

UPDATE: suddenly now it works, I guess "third time is the charm" as it finally worked after restarting GT two times.. either that or someone is monitoring the thread and fixed my account.

Message 13 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Oct 26, 2011

as everyone has i bought my the dlc bundle yesterday around 5 pm central time and have to stealth car and the theme but no content...i  do have the email of my purchase and on my transaction history.

Message 14 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1818 posts

Oct 26, 2011

A reply from a MOD on any progress on this issue would be much appreciated!

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Oct 26, 2011

I have a feeling that is a new issue. Recently after I installed the DLC everything was running fine until I went to change my B-Spec Driver gear and the system itself sudden shut down and the power LED was blinking red. Afterwords I copied my save file and tried this on the other PS3s and the same thing happened. Something like this has never happened before on any of the PS3 in my house. So my question is anybody having similar issues with the DLC causing the system to crash completely?

Message 16 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Oct 26, 2011

defjamliljon84 wrote:

I have a feeling that is a new issue. Recently after I installed the DLC everything was running fine until I went to change my B-Spec Driver gear and the system itself sudden shut down and the power LED was blinking red. Afterwords I copied my save file and tried this on the other PS3s and the same thing happened. Something like this has never happened before on any of the PS3 in my house. So my question is anybody having similar issues with the DLC causing the system to crash completely?

Ruhroh... overheating.

Message 17 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Oct 26, 2011

Has anyone bought the DLC recently? Did it take a while still?

I was going to get it today but my paycheck hadn't come in yet at 8 am so  i'll sadly have to wait till maybe friday. If not next week.

Got my fingers crossed for a good patch.

juandejuarezimage069
Message 18 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Oct 26, 2011

@Razorback718: I wish it was as simple as overheating but this problem occured on the other 2 PS3s in my household when trying to change the B-Spec driver gear.

Message 19 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 30, 2011

I noticed on gran-turismo.com when you download the whole dlc bundle you are supposed to get a dynamic theme.  I can't seem to find where it gets loaded to because it's not in the theme settings on the xmb screen where i would have expected it to be.

Message 20 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes