Gaming Beast
2465 posts

Re: DLC Errors/Issues Thread

Oct 30, 2011

That is where it's suppose to be. Only thing I can think of is that is the same theme every one got with GT Academy. If you ran that you may all ready have it and that is why it will not show up. You may want to check in your acct. management to see if it shows up in the downloaded and service pack spots. It is also I think in the Thames download spot from PS store as well.

Jess

"Speed only counts if you can make the next turn." Jessica King #22
GT5 Pics:
http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/SnakeEyesRacing/GT5/
Message 21 of 64 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 31, 2011

I bought the DLC complete pack on Oct 28 and the entitlement shows up in the Service List section, but from the in-game content download, it still says "No purchased content found". The only thing that's working after purchasing the DLC was the free theme. I've called sony customer service and was refered to here and leave a post.

The only thing I can think of is that my PS3 is bought from Canada and the game is brought back from Hongkong. If I was able to play the GT5 game with my system, why wouldn't the DLC work the same way? Will this ever work on my system? If not, will I be able to get a refund?

Message 22 of 64 (155 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1131 posts

Oct 31, 2011

I am also a PS+ member and paid full price for the DLC.  In the NASCAR race at Daytona we have to press the Start Button Twice at the 3-2-1 countdown  get the cars to move and accelerate.   Happens in all the NASCAR Rooms when on-line. 

If it ain't broke, I haven't fixed it yet.
Message 23 of 64 (155 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44638 posts

Oct 31, 2011

Welcome to the GT forum, gneius!

gneius wrote:

I bought the DLC complete pack on Oct 28 and the entitlement shows up in the Service List section, but from the in-game content download, it still says "No purchased content found". The only thing that's working after purchasing the DLC was the free theme. I've called sony customer service and was refered to here and leave a post.

The only thing I can think of is that my PS3 is bought from Canada and the game is brought back from Hongkong. If I was able to play the GT5 game with my system, why wouldn't the DLC work the same way? Will this ever work on my system? If not, will I be able to get a refund?

Did you make this clear to CS?

Kazunori made it clear that they can do nothing about DLC purchased for mixed regions not working. The PSN Store may be able to credit you, somehow, but I am not sure.

Message 24 of 64 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2465 posts

Nov 1, 2011

山内 一典

日本でのGT5 2.01アップデートは10月31日の予定です。
Translates:

Kazunori Yamauchi, @Kaz_Yamauchi

GT5 2.1 update in Japan is scheduled to October 31.

You may want to see if it shows up atfer that. Just a thought. I don't know if it would fix it.

Jess

"Speed only counts if you can make the next turn." Jessica King #22
GT5 Pics:
http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/SnakeEyesRacing/GT5/
Message 25 of 64 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 1, 2011

Ya, I told them that. They submitted a refund request for me but chances are I won't get a dime back according to the PSN store agreementm (all sales are final). Looks like my $12 just got wasted. I am pretty disappointed at this. The PSN store should at least pop up a warning before making the purchase.

Message 26 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12787 posts

Nov 1, 2011

I was told by a CS the day of the DLC that I was going to get a refund for the failed DLC, only to get an email 4 days later stating that all sales are final...

Which, at that point I contacted Sony yet again an told them I would be making no further purchases from their sore if this is going to be their final answer....

Put me on hold for a few minutes, then once the CS returned she infomed me that they WERE going to refund the $12 for if nothing less the fact there were issues with the DLC on their end... It was/is not our fault that Sony can not provide the DLC as we the end user require of Sony...

So, in the end I spent an hour on the phone to get a $12 refund... It not about the money, it's how Sony conducts themselves to the public..

Message 27 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 1, 2011

zeedesertrat wrote:

I am also a PS+ member and paid full price for the DLC.  In the NASCAR race at Daytona we have to press the Start Button Twice at the 3-2-1 countdown  get the cars to move and accelerate.   Happens in all the NASCAR Rooms when on-line. 

If it ain't broke, I haven't fixed it yet.

Ahhh so that is the problem.  I couldn't figure out why my car wouldn'd go for like 15 seconds.  Can't believe they didn't fix this yet.

Message 28 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Nov 1, 2011

Hey guys,

So far the response we've gotten is this:

"When the user buys the bundle there is nothing to download, but they can see they are entitled to the content from their Services List. The items should then appear in-game."

With regards to the PS Plus price discrepancy, we're still awaiting feedback but will escalate it again to get an answer.

Message 29 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 10, 2011

It looks like I just missed the November 8th date to get the Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model vehicle for Gran Turismo 5, and a GT Academy dynamic theme by purchasing this pack.  Is there any way I can still get these items?

Message 30 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes