Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 26 2011
By: CardinalRose Fender Bender 3002 posts

DLC Errors/Issues Thread

63 replies 521 views Edited Oct 26, 2011

Hi guys,

It looks like a lot of you guys are having problems with the DLC and creating a lot of topics on it. I'd like to get your feedback in this thread so we can send your feedback to Sony from one easy-to-find place.

Please leave the errors you're receiving and any other relevant info in this thread.

(You can repost what you've made in other threads, which may be locked)

Thank you

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 64 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Re: DLC Errors/Issues Thread

Oct 26, 2011

I purchased the DLC pack last night around 530pm EST. It did not appear and to my knowledge has yet to appear in the purchased content (downloads) section of my store, and was not in the DLC section on the homesscreen for GT5. I did get an email receipt after purchase though that was correct. Later, around 9pm EST I started GT5 and just checked and low and behold, there was my purchased DLC and it allowed me to install it. Only complaint (besides the time gap of availability) was each car appeared as a ticket instead of just being added to my garage like the stealth cars recentley. It took forever to "redeem" each ticket so the car would be added to my garage. Why couldn't they just put them right in the garage?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 64 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Oct 26, 2011

I purchased the DLC around 1930 EST last night and my DLC didnt show up in GT5 or the PS Store. I went back to the PS Store and the DLC showed up as if I never purchased it. Figuring I messed up somewhere, I bought it again. Around 2000 EST my DLC showed up but now in doubles. I was charged twice and got the DLC package ($11.99 package) twice. What do I do now?

Get your Portable ID!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/3990
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 64 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
873 posts

Oct 26, 2011

Thank you Cardinal Rose for creating this central thread to report issues or bugs with the DLC.

I wanted to report a minor bug with the new R35 GTR touring car.  It appears that this single touring car does not allow you to change the number.  The rest of the new touring cars (and previous Stealth and RM cars) will allow you to change the number and font on the door / hood when you click on the car and enter the "info screen".

I don't know if this was already reported in another thread, but wanted to list this here if this is going to be the official thread.

Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 64 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 26, 2011

I download the DLC Complete Pack and now when ever I start a race the game freezes, I don't understand I start a race and then a couple of seconds later it just stops I hope theres a patch for this.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 64 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 26, 2011

I agree didn't like that either, they should of went straight the garage.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 64 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 26, 2011

I almost had that problem, I just waited for buy sign to show up after I left the buy DLC menu. I hope this helps for anyone else that may come to this problem and be confused about their purchase.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 64 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Oct 26, 2011

Destructo90 wrote:

I purchased the DLC around 1930 EST last night and my DLC didnt show up in GT5 or the PS Store. I went back to the PS Store and the DLC showed up as if I never purchased it. Figuring I messed up somewhere, I bought it again. Around 2000 EST my DLC showed up but now in doubles. I was charged twice and got the DLC package ($11.99 package) twice. What do I do now?

You are going to need to call Sony and see if they can help you out.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 64 (521 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
138 posts

Oct 26, 2011

I purchased it this morning and the only things that downloaded were the free Stealth NSX and the dynamic theme, and now it appears by looking that I did not purchase anything even though 1. I have a reciept saying I did and 2. I have the free gifts.....which should be a dead giveaway????

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 64 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Oct 26, 2011

Neo: I was contemplating wether I should have done that after the first purchase. I wanted the DLC so I convinced myself I had messed up.

Professor: I think I will just eat this one. Downside is I am out an extra 12 bucks. Upside is I have doubles of all the DLC cars lol

Get your Portable ID!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/3990
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 64 (521 Views)
0 Likes