Oct 26 2011
By: dmcallis PlayStation MVP 3107 posts
Accepted Solution

DLC Cars, Gear

3 replies 54 views Edited Oct 26, 2011

I assume the gear is randomized (except for the "fixed" pieces, naturally...)

How about the cars?  Are the car colors different among the people getting them?

My RX7 is orange,  Roadster dark green, Lancer blue, etc.

Is this the same for everyone?

Not important, just curious.

Message 1 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2331 posts

Re: DLC Cars, Gear

Oct 26, 2011

Hmm...good question.,

I just purchased the DLC about an jour ago, and both the cars you cited are colored the same as yours, Orange for the Rx-7 tc and Lancer is blue

GTR TC R35 black

Skyline GTR R-32, 33, and 34 are all Red...

- There's a distinct difference between slow & deliberate and deliberately slow -
Message 2 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3107 posts

Oct 26, 2011

So it does look like the cars are fixed.  As I said, I was wondering about that.  Thanks for the input.

Message 3 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2331 posts

Oct 26, 2011

np.

Funny thing is, I have not experienced even a single major issue with GT5 since it's original release. Every single update has gone through without a glitch on my system, and the new DLC also downloaded and installed seamlessly.

No missing tracks, no funny business whatsover...

I guess the only thing I know with certainty is that I don't dupe cars or colors or anything, and I don't participate in game cheats like the Nurburgring or Special-route 7 cheats that some folks were using to cop an easy gamebuck before they were stopped in their tracks by PD's updates. Why bother, when prizes are so damn easy to get by doing things the righteous way

- There's a distinct difference between slow & deliberate and deliberately slow -
Message 4 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes