Mar 19 2013
By: kactusack First Son 1 posts

Credit Grinding

2 replies 411 views Edited Mar 19, 2013

Hello, So after a little racing I found a great way to make credits and XP fast.  Right now under special event there is a nascar challenge.  the fourth race is Monza.  the max PP is 650 but if you race below the max you gain a multiplier.  If you get down to PP610 you double your winnings.  Now, since Monza is a lot of strait a ways you can easily draft cars and win with an even lower PP.  I have easily won with my PP down to 582.    And, because I have logged in enough days to earn a 200% increase I am making 3,000,000 in 12:30.

This is my first post to the forum,  hope this helps.  If you know of a better way to make credits let me know.  Thank. Enjoy.

If you can get your PP lower post it.  I want to know who is the best.

Message 1 of 3 (411 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44744 posts

Re: Credit Grinding

Mar 19, 2013

Welcome to the GT forum, kactusack!

Yes, this Seasonal will fill your bank account very quickly. GT seems to pay out unevenly for Seasonals and some of the easier challenges pay out more than the more difficult ones.

Check the link in my signature to the Monday Night Racing for next week. I am thinking of running our own NASCAR Seasonal on the 25th. You will be able to meet some of GT's biggest fans then. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 3 (374 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: Credit Grinding

Mar 29, 2013

on the 4wd challenge on curcuit de la sarthe 2009, by shortening some of the corners (especially the chicanes) in a 02 skyline m spec nur (R34) GTR and having 200% bonus I had 1million in 9.5 minuets shorten ford chicane, arche and florendiere chicanes, dunlop curve, and tetre rouge good luck

Message 3 of 3 (303 Views)
0 Likes