MVP Support
44523 posts

Re: Car resale prices - Tuning Options

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

Welcome to the GT forum, McLaren09_12C!

Your garage has room for upto 2,000 cars and credits are pretty easy to earn, so there is little need to sell anything.

On top of that, when you venture on-line, where you might enter lobbies that may not be using the fanciest apples in the basket, you may need some obscure car that you overlooked. Therefore, for an on-line racing game, you need the majority of cars to be close at hand.

You can put that to the test, by the way, if you want to meet other active forum members, by entering some of the evenfs run here. You can find their links in my signature.

Message 11 of 17 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Thanks for the Tips - I'll check out those links as well -
Cheers

I'm hoping there's an old terrorist series event -
Ya know - 50 somethings.

The other item I may need assist on -
I'd like to team up with my partner in another state -
No idea how.
Message 12 of 17 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5002 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Welcome Mclaren09_12C Smiley Happy

I don't believe there is an event specifically for "older people", but many of us are older than you think we might be. I'm not "50 something", but I'm less than a decade away. There are also others here older than me. Smiley Wink

As Mastr mentioned, try some of the forum sponsored events, etc. that are posted in the events section. You'll meet some nice, friendly, clean racing friends. Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 17 (229 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Dec 21, 2012
It is amazing what us older punks have to do to keep up with our kids Smiley Happy
The PS3 is so integrated to no limits - it's pretty wild.
I had no idea before I plugged it in.
Starting with GT 1 - 4 - and now this level- could cause project delays Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 17 (222 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44523 posts

Dec 21, 2012

McLaren09_12C wrote:
I'm hoping there's an old terrorist series event -
Ya know - 50 somethings.

The other item I may need assist on -
I'd like to team up with my partner in another state -
No idea how.

Every player's rofile in GT5 has its own lobby, so you can find and friend in your friends list and join that lobby. In "Community", Look for the yellow dot indicator on a friend's coffee cup. It shows your friend in in his lobby.

Also, racing simulators are quite popular with older players, but remember that we need to race with younger players,  too, to keep really sharp and improve our skills. Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 17 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Re: Car resale prices

Dec 22, 2012

I am a 50 something older gamer new to both ps3 and gran turismo. I have cursed you all and these forums 50 something thousand times for getting me addicted to this wonderful game. In  the two weeks of play, i can honestly say I have enjoyed every second with the game. You dont have to be a good racer to enjoy it as well. Seriously though, Im glad i stopped by these forums and picked the game up. Anyone with the slightest desire to play a racing game should not pass this gem up. Back to racing, i can hear those double points seasonal events calling me.

Message 16 of 17 (206 Views)
MVP Support
44523 posts

Re: Car resale prices

Dec 22, 2012

You're welcome! Smiley Very Happy

And welcome to the GT forum, TownNoob! Please join us on-line when you feel ready for even more fun.

Message 17 of 17 (192 Views)
0 Likes