Gaming Beast
2332 posts

Re: CIREDITS!

Dec 14, 2013

xChrisGTRx wrote:

Im going to have to agree the credits for S class are disappointing but ive been farming a race that give me 44k each win which takes 3-4 minutes to finish so i've made pretty good money and bought some decent cars from 100,000 up to 2 mill just grinding.. but i broke down today and put $10 on my account and got another $10 form PSN and bought 2.5 mill CR and bought a few more cars i wanted.. i kinda feel like a hypocrite now because i said i would grind the old fashion way (before seeing the S class payouts) and it turns out i my inpatients got the best of me and now im sitting on 2 mill worth of guilt .. i hope they increase payouts in an update

FWWI I thumbed up your post for the 44K payout, not for buying creds. Smiley Wink

- There's a distinct difference between slow & deliberate and deliberately slow -
Message 21 of 28 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Dec 14, 2013

anjen wrote:

xChrisGTRx wrote:

Im going to have to agree the credits for S class are disappointing but ive been farming a race that give me 44k each win which takes 3-4 minutes to finish so i've made pretty good money and bought some decent cars from 100,000 up to 2 mill just grinding.. but i broke down today and put $10 on my account and got another $10 form PSN and bought 2.5 mill CR and bought a few more cars i wanted.. i kinda feel like a hypocrite now because i said i would grind the old fashion way (before seeing the S class payouts) and it turns out i my inpatients got the best of me and now im sitting on 2 mill worth of guilt .. i hope they increase payouts in an update

FWWI I thumbed up your post for the 44K payout, not for buying creds. Smiley Wink

im ashamed Smiley Sad but i promise you this i will from here on out not buy credits no matter how bad i want a car 

Message 22 of 28 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2332 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2013

Dude, you do as you see fit.  Who am I to judge you for taking advantage of an opportunity that's instituionally legit? I'll judge Sony and PD for it and the concomitant low payout but I'll try to keep my real disdain to the corporates and not the individual... (try being the important word) Smiley Wink

- There's a distinct difference between slow & deliberate and deliberately slow -
Message 23 of 28 (236 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Dec 14, 2013

I said I would never do it..... but I do'ed it,  I bought 2.5mil worth of credits. Smiley Embarassed

aka smokeethetire
Message 24 of 28 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Dec 14, 2013

Lordmarshal wrote:

I said I would never do it..... but I do'ed it,  I bought 2.5mil worth of credits. Smiley Embarassed

Message 25 of 28 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
8363 posts

Dec 14, 2013

WyldAnimal_ wrote:

The loop hole, might give you 300,000,000 credits when you sell the car, but v1.0 is still capped at 20,000,000

What you're doing wrong is not buying twenty more Mercedes VGTs (or even more M4s, if those work) with the first 20 mil. Then you take them all back in time and hey presto...

Message 26 of 28 (205 Views)
Gaming Beast
1665 posts

Dec 14, 2013

Again this is just me, and everyone plays the game differently, but how I see the evolution of credits and the way it fits with a busy schedule is this:  I am slowly working my way through career mode only buying the things I need, i.e. tires, and cars for one make races. I am confident that once they stabilize the network and make other options available it will be easy to play a few hours a week and accumulate all the credits I need to start my real car collection. There are many cars I want right now but it's OK to want and wait, as a matter of fact it's good for the soul. Hopes and dreams are a healthy part of life so I wonder why it is frowned upon in gaming. Just a thought.

Photobucket
Message 27 of 28 (199 Views)
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Dec 15, 2013

You're right, it's all how people want to play the game.  I'm working my way through Career Mode having fun also, not being limited to what cars I can use, but enjoying doing the events with any car I choose.  The races are still just as challenging.  Plus when I get online I have a larger selection of cars to enjoy racing with.  I haven't diminished the fun factor of the game for myself by any means.  What I have eliminated however is the tedious process of being able to enjoy the game how I want to enjoy it.  There is still well over 1,000 cars left for me to buy in the game if I choose, so I still have grinding to go, but I'll be doing it for cars that are lower in price that won't take forever to grind for.

There is no right or wrong way to play the game, it's nice that we have the option to play it how we want, or at least there are people out there figuring out ways to do so.  Smiley Wink

photo PSForumSigPic1_zps15f972f0.png
Message 28 of 28 (167 Views)