Wastelander
663 posts

Re: Be careful who you laugh at.

Jan 24, 2011

i came into a room with a pink r6 avant wagon. all i heard for 5 mins was what a F% and its a stationwagon LOL.  so i waited for the race to start.  they all got street cars.  i started last at green valley. after 1 lap i led and never looked back/ 5 laps. after the race i said.  you all better go practice cause you got smoked by 45 secs  OUCH.

1. poor kids can't drive in real cars

2. know what your up against in a race

3. don't talk smack, you have no  idea who's in that car LOL

4. my r6 had 906hp  dialed in!  boy where they in shock!

5.  priceless

ha ha ha ha

Message 11 of 15 (28 Views)
Gaming Beast
2465 posts

Jan 24, 2011

It happens. I get that sometime but just sruge  it off. Most of my cars in the game are some type of purple. Without a headset I can't replay well, nor can they tell I'm a girl. If that little see's this or her parents just let her know that most playing this game are of that age and male.

Jess

"Speed only counts if you can make the next turn." Jessica King #22
GT5 Pics:
http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/SnakeEyesRacing/GT5/
Message 12 of 15 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Jan 24, 2011

I never play online because of how rude people can be, but now I feel the urge to paint all my favorite cars pink and go online for a while.  I'll have my daughter wear the headset and reply to the trash talkers while I'm beating them on the track.

Message 13 of 15 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Jan 24, 2011

henderse wrote:

I never play online because of how rude people can be, but now I feel the urge to paint all my favorite cars pink and go online for a while.  I'll have my daughter wear the headset and reply to the trash talkers while I'm beating them on the track.

If you do that, then you'll have to spend some time explaining to the wife why your daughter suddenly curses like a sailor all of a sudden.

Message 14 of 15 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Jan 24, 2011

No kidding!  I'll be yelling "ear muffs!" every 20 seconds!

Message 15 of 15 (28 Views)
0 Likes