Jan 28, 2011

off topic, i know, but it's BEAUTIFUL in sunny Arizona

Message 81 of 86 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: BEST WAY TO LEVEL UP IN B-SPEC:: **

Jul 15, 2011

ok, im soooo late, but i hope this helps people. i worked it out that the fastest way of leveling up ur b-spec is NOT any enduro or championship cos it wont give u enough xp per minute and it takes too long.. the true winner is the nurburgring 24h on the dream car championship.. it gives about 45000 xp (approx) and if u use ur formular gran turismo, u could beat the 3 laps in 22 mins giveing u about 2000xp per min (approx).. beats any tips ive seen so far...

Message 82 of 86 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 13, 2011

I'm pretty sure that the indy 500 race in the dream car championship is the fastest way I've seen so far in this game. not too sure its the best way for b spec though. It might be the best way for a spec I think when you are a low level for it. I'm currently a lvl 34 in a spec, and a lvl 27 in b spec(with 4 drivers now). It took a while for me to level up but I keep doing the seasonal event: la fiesta cavanillo for credits and exp( a spec). That gives you about 504,000 cr. and I forgot how much exp. For b wpec, the fastest way I've done it would be the thing I told you above. This is an update for the month of August guys. There are new seasonal events and updated races for both b spec and a spec. BTW they fixed some races and boosted the stuff you get.

Message 83 of 86 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Aug 13, 2011

actually the best way to level up in B-spec is with remote racing, let everyone else run all your drivers and reciprocate in kind. My B-spec grinder runs 24/7 unless I am getting ready for my weekly TPRA race, then I am running A-spec to get the car ready.

Original username: Redrkt
Original reg date: 12/30/03

Redrkt RacingTPRA ForumsCustoms Sigs
Message 84 of 86 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Aug 13, 2011

xXm4NIaCxBeAStxX wrote:

I'm pretty sure that the indy 500 race in the dream car championship is the fastest way I've seen so far in this game. not too sure its the best way for b spec though. It might be the best way for a spec I think when you are a low level for it. I'm currently a lvl 34 in a spec, and a lvl 27 in b spec(with 4 drivers now). It took a while for me to level up but I keep doing the seasonal event: la fiesta cavanillo for credits and exp( a spec). That gives you about 504,000 cr. and I forgot how much exp. For b wpec, the fastest way I've done it would be the thing I told you above. This is an update for the month of August guys. There are new seasonal events and updated races for both b spec and a spec. BTW they fixed some races and boosted the stuff you get.

What races in B-spec did they update???

Original username: Redrkt
Original reg date: 12/30/03

Redrkt RacingTPRA ForumsCustoms Sigs
Message 85 of 86 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1039 posts

Aug 13, 2011

Yeah, remote likes MFer. I can make upwards of $1mil a day on a heavy day and a BUNCH of exp. too Smiley Happy

Kitty

Photobucket
Message 86 of 86 (166 Views)
0 Likes