Wastelander
670 posts

Re: BEST WAY TO LEVEL UP IN B-SPEC:: **

Dec 14, 2010

As suggested before, updating the OP would be helpful. Put down the time, credits and XP awarded, along with the level needed for the event. It's better than people having to browse through 6+ pages to find what they really need.

And do events award less XP/credits the second go at it? If so, it may be necessary to rerun these events to confirm which is best.

Message 61 of 86 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
858 posts

Dec 14, 2010

Dyemonic wrote:

As suggested before, updating the OP would be helpful. Put down the time, credits and XP awarded, along with the level needed for the event. It's better than people having to browse through 6+ pages to find what they really need.

And do events award less XP/credits the second go at it? If so, it may be necessary to rerun these events to confirm which is best.

Events? If you are talking about Races, no they do not. 

Message 62 of 86 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1832 posts

Dec 31, 2010

J-Marine81 wrote:

GTboozer wrote:
So I have one dude doing the work and another pretty boy skating easy street behind him, gotcha. What's the point of having another one if I've already done the races and won the prize cars and stuff. Do I get double cash and XP for having two drivers?

you end up like brett favre....refusing to admit yer 40 years old and taking phone pictures of yer **bleep**...sending it to fugly **bleep**es looking for money

I thought I was pretty bad a** with My Veyron until a soapbox car with two fans on the back left me in a cloud of dust...I watched it disappear into the sunset like a fart in a sand storm.

Actually bro, that chick was hot!

Get your Portable ID!
www.facebook.com/thedisastronots
Message 63 of 86 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 10, 2011

I hate to say it, and I'm even shaking my head at myself for bringing it up...

BUT, I really wish the B-Spec mode had a Fast Forward feature similar to that from another game of which I shall not say the title...

I'm at lvl16 and I feel like I'm in a rut where I want to make the points, but I also wanna race online.  Son of a.................

Message 64 of 86 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1924 posts

Jan 10, 2011

yep. even GT4 had FFW B-spec.

the 3 biggest wishes discussed here for B-spec are:

1)ability to pause/quit and resume an endurance race

2)ability to run a B-spec race yourself as a substitue driver

3)ability to FFW races up to 3x the live speed. sitting there watching your driver for 30+ minutes is long enough. I can't imagine the endurance races...

My garage

http://www.mygranturismo.net/1724

Drafting? Draft this!

Message 65 of 86 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3212 posts

Jan 10, 2011

Dyemonic wrote:

Lets face it the whole thread is pointless and a mess in its current format. There are much better and faster ways of finding this information elsewhere.

The fastest XP earning rate for anyone depends on what vehicles they have and what level they are at. It is really only relevant once you get to the Enduros and they are easily the fastest, so just take notes as you go. As to the thread title: the fastest earner to reach level 40 is the 24Hr Le Mans @ 90,000+ XP per hr and you will need to run lots of those.

'I can't see a thing in the video, I can't hear a sound on the radio, in stereo in the static age'
Message 66 of 86 (91 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Jan 10, 2011

What is the best to LVL if your only LVL 15 Bspec?

I cant catch those xtreme events yet... Any suggestions?

Message 67 of 86 (91 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1009 posts

Jan 10, 2011

tvrman wrote:

As to the thread title: the fastest earner to reach level 40 is the 24Hr Le Mans @ 90,000+ XP per hr and you will need to run lots of those.
'I can't see a thing in the video, I can't hear a sound on the radio, in stereo in the static age'

Signature
Message 68 of 86 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1924 posts

Jan 10, 2011

Moodie started by providing us information that he had obtained FIRST HAND and progressively added to this thread.

Just look at the POST dates for each update.

Moodie was one of the first, if not THE first member here to share his completion progress throughout the game, which is nice for thoise of us who are way behind him.

He's sort of been a "scout" checing the trails a few miles ahead of us before we forge through.

Thanks Chris.

My garage

http://www.mygranturismo.net/1724

Drafting? Draft this!

Message 69 of 86 (91 Views)
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Jan 10, 2011

i've been keeping track of the points and time for the enduros as i've been doing them and it seems the best race to run up to level 35 is the 4hr nurburgring.  its 290k xp for four hours and the suzuka is 354k for 5:10.  so the 4hr is 72500xp per hour and the 1000k is around 70k xp per hour.  but there is a catch, if it rains, the 5 hour race turns into a 6 hour race with no added xp so now you can be down to 60k xp per hour.  the 4hr race is 4 hours no matter what the weather.  also if you just want to go to work or sleep the 9hr race is 661k xp so that's a nice little gift to wake up to.  the 24hr races seem to give more points per hour but i haven't gotten to them yet.

all of these races have been done with the Formula GT

you don't neeed a license to drive, you only need one to get pulled over.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/27450
Message 70 of 86 (91 Views)
0 Likes