Highlighted
Dec 15 2010
By: Nascar_Nut_88 Uncharted Territory 1450 posts

B-Spec - Extreme - NASCAR Series - Car setup sharing

12 replies 640 views Edited Dec 15, 2010

Ok, I have managed to get my lvl 19 driver to get Gold in all events (except Daytona)

I have car settings that worked for me for Grand Valley, and Laguna to share.

If anyone has a good B-Spec Daytona setting, pls let me know.

I am using the #88 (naturally) with fresh oil and carwash, it makes 892hp.

Grand Valley Speedway

Aero
Front25
Rear49

Gear Ratio340

ride height
front-20
rear-30

spring rate
front17
rear14.5

dampersext
front6
rear6

damperscomp
front4
rear4

Anti-roll bars
front6
rear4

camber
front3.5
rear1

toe
front0
rear0.1

Laguna Seca

Aero
Front40
Rear50

Gear Ratio350

ride height
front-30
rear-30

spring rate
front17
rear16.5

dampersext
front6
rear6

damperscomp
front4
rear4

Anti-roll bars
front6
rear4

camber
front3.5
rear1

toe
front0
rear0.1

PSN TAG
Message 1 of 13 (640 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: B-Spec - Extreme - NASCAR Series - Car setup sharing

Dec 15, 2010

Thanks for sharing. I will have my boys try the Grand Valley Speedway with your setting.

Never had any problems with Laguna Seca. If you have success on Daytona, let me know as well. I've set up the car so my boys can go flat out on all the corners but they brake in the darnest of places.

Message 2 of 13 (640 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Dec 15, 2010

Thanks again for posting your settings, I was going to try this tonight, and I thought I was going to have to search for something that would help me get the gold championship trophy.  Now I can just use your settings and play

Message 3 of 13 (640 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Dec 15, 2010
thank you! **bleep**... thank you
Message 4 of 13 (640 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Dec 16, 2010

in your setup you have gear ratio listed-- i dont have an option to change a gear ratio-- just the top speed of my tranny-- did i miss something along the way or do i need to complete a special event to get that and the individual gear changes in tranny?

Message 5 of 13 (640 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Dec 16, 2010

befree112 wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I will have my boys try the Grand Valley Speedway with your setting.

Never had any problems with Laguna Seca. If you have success on Daytona, let me know as well. I've set up the car so my boys can go flat out on all the corners but they brake in the darnest of places.

Balance their brakes 1 front and 1 rear, it's almost like not having brakes

Proud owner of the olny pearlesent Kuwelvagen.

Its hard to love Burnout, GT, CoD and BFBC at the same time. But I do.
Message 6 of 13 (640 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1450 posts

Dec 18, 2010

linuvwen wrote:

in your setup you have gear ratio listed-- i dont have an option to change a gear ratio-- just the top speed of my tranny-- did i miss something along the way or do i need to complete a special event to get that and the individual gear changes in tranny?

yes sorry, it's top speed setting. I don't have access to gear ratios yet either.

I managed to  get gold in all but one of the championship races, Grand valley speedway, i pushed my guy hard all the way but he just couldn't take first. I still got gold in championship though (and all of the individual tracks are showing a gold trophy)

I found this site that helped me alot with tunning.

TUNNING HELP

PSN TAG
Message 7 of 13 (640 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3066 posts

Dec 25, 2010

Merry Christmas all.  I've got the "golden ticket"...the NASCAR setup that slays the field in B-Spec at Daytona.

First, the bad news.  Not all setups work for all B-Spec drivers.  For instance, I used NASCAR_Nut's setup for Grand Valley and my dude went backwards the whole race.  I bailed out of it in the middle of the race, accepted a 12th-place finish, but won in the other four events so I won the championship.

So, nothing personal, NASCAR_Nut, but that setup didn't sit well with my driver...AT ALL.

Now, for what you've been waiting for...

At Daytona, I used a slightly modified setup I use at Daytona in A-Spec.  I tacked on a tip I read on this forum about brake bias with your B-Spec driver.

I set the brake bias to 0 and 0...so it was essentially like he had no brakes -- which is a good thing at Daytona.

Now, the keys to the rest of the setup are the following:

Lower the front all the way and raise the rear all the way -- in doing so, the car turns better and you get the spoiler up in the air.

Max the downforce on the nose and back it off about 10 from the max on the rear.

Set your top speed to 23x (230 or 233 or whatever is in the 230's).

Set your camber to 6.5 and 5.5 and the toe at .5 on the rear.

Also, and this might be the key of all keys with this "recipe"...just keep hammering the "Pace Up" command.  Once I figured that out, my dude never braked and because the setup was good enough where he could stay in the gas the whole time, he just checked out.  Once I got the lead, it never really fell below 1.5 seconds and got as high as 2.9xx seconds on Lap 19 (I was watching the Live Timing Monitor).  In a plate race, 2.9 seconds is a HUGE lead.  So I won it on my first try in the championship setting.

Hope this helps!

PSN ID: U2EDGE

60/60 Gold Licenses
S. Vettel: All Gold

A: 40 - B: 40

Message 8 of 13 (640 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

Dec 28, 2010

So im trying the settings that "NASCAR Nut" spec'd out. My BSpec guy is currently in 10th place. So, barring some video game miracle, im going to use this race pretty badly.

SO... Having said that...

1. I was unable to win gold or anything else in BSpec for the NASCAR series with the settings that NASCAR Nut suggested.

2. For those of us that are using a non-gay units of velocity, the GEAR RATIO in the chart, is 211.

340 = KPH

340kph = 211mph

3. I have the winning settings for all the races in this series. They are very very simple to apply.

If you want them, post your request here

I bought/used Juan Monotoyas #42 Target car from the New Car Dealership and used this car in BSpec to dominate these races.

Well i lost one race and that is the one that i mistakenly used the OPs settings for. (Grand Valley)

Message 9 of 13 (640 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Dec 29, 2010

HungHsiKuan wrote:

So im trying the settings that "NASCAR Nut" spec'd out. My BSpec guy is currently in 10th place. So, barring some video game miracle, im going to use this race pretty badly.

SO... Having said that...

1. I was unable to win gold or anything else in BSpec for the NASCAR series with the settings that NASCAR Nut suggested.

2. For those of us that are using a non-gay units of velocity, the GEAR RATIO in the chart, is 211.

340 = KPH

340kph = 211mph

3. I have the winning settings for all the races in this series. They are very very simple to apply.

If you want them, post your request here

I bought/used Juan Monotoyas #42 Target car from the New Car Dealership and used this car in BSpec to dominate these races.

Well i lost one race and that is the one that i mistakenly used the OPs settings for. (Grand Valley)

I'd appreciate those spec if you don't mind.

Message 10 of 13 (640 Views)
0 Likes