Jan 05 2013
By: MinionMax Lombax Warrior 122 posts

B Spec 24H LaMans Weather Change FYI

3 replies 311 views Edited Jan 5, 2013

It was 13.5 hours into it when rain was quitting and that's when it started. I switched to intermediate tires at the normal pit stop, then left the room for about 20 minutes. It went into pitting every lap on its own. Went from almost two laps up to two plus down before I caught it. I was using the Bentley Speed 8, and it took 10 hours to lap second place the first time, the  Audi R8 2001. Needless to say  there was no way to catch back up, the shuffling caused the drivers to loose strength real fast and could not recover. The race has been restarted this morning and will be watching for the weather change closer, started out dry this time. So if you have this race to do, you will want to keep an eye open for the change for rain 100% to 50%. That's when it stopped auto pits and was able to run race medium without sliding into the wall exiting the first chicane.

Message 1 of 4 (311 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
863 posts

Re: B Spec 24H LaMans Weather Change FYI

Jan 7, 2013

That is too bad! I have never experienced this failure, but I'm sure I would be frustrated after that many hours!

BANG

photo BANGNOLUFSENSigPic4_zpsa53ba0de.jpg
Message 2 of 4 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Was the fatigue of all your drivers all the way down at that point?  If so, then the game kept switching drivers every lap trying to switch to a driver that still had some.  Just my quess.

photo PSForumSigPic1_zps15f972f0.png
Message 3 of 4 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
669 posts

Jan 9, 2013
Don't use intermediates. For some reason no matter what racing car I've used, I've experienced your problem. The game chooses the Full Rain's when the weather changes. I also would like to add that the AI has a 10% glitch where they love to pit every lap when the race is dry for 10hrs plus. I should know, I won with a Corvette ZR-1 RM after being down 4 laps to the Pescarolo and the Audi R8. Really fun though.
"Some people in your life come and go.. But those who you've never met, are the ones who are your angels."- Thanks nuTTTz ever day I turn my system on, you brought me back to GAMING.
Thanks TRLWNC you know how it goes. And you sir are a great guy.
Message 4 of 4 (226 Views)
0 Likes