Oct 07 2012
By: Wanda_Lust Splicer 90 posts

B-Day tickets.

5 replies 217 views Edited Oct 7, 2012

I saw a post on here not long ago on how to get a B-day ticket. Can some one please explain? Thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Re: B-Day tickets.

Oct 7, 2012

Create an Alt./Sub Account on your PS3 with the Birthday Year you're interested in getting.... you'd put in the date (current day and month of  creating sub account) then the birthday year you want; if you wanted the ticket the same day of creating the sub account. Then just start a GT5 save game in that Sub account.

Then naturally you'd send an invite to the master account so you can backup the ticket on sub-account to a usb thumb drive before gifting it to the master account and the do a restore from the thumb drive of your game save before you gifted the ticket; that way you have the ticket in both.

I think the maximum number of accounts you can have on a PS3 is 5 including the master account at any one time.

Message 2 of 6 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 7, 2012

They're some extra steps to be taken if you're creating a sub-account for a minor; not sure if that age limit is 10,11, or 12 nor am I knowledgeable of the steps that need to be taken.

Message 3 of 6 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6681 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

Wanda_Lust wrote:

I saw a post on here not long ago on how to get a B-day ticket. Can some one please explain? Thanks.

The easiest way by far, is to Friend Request someone such as myself, that already has every Birthday Ticket in the game. That way you can be in a Birthday Ticket Gifting Circle, and eventually get as many tickets as yoiu want,  or all Birthday Tickets yourself. The only "cost" involved , is the commitment to send pretty much every day, as you are part of a circle. I am getting ready to start another send group to help out some people.

I also have all LVL Tickets in the game, all Rally, Muscle Car, and Nascar. I have some of the "Green Tickets" too, such as the Integra RM, Camaro RM etc.

Also available: all of last year's 370Z Tuned Car  GT Academy Cars in 0 Miles, and 3 of the 5 GT Academy GT-Rs, also in 0 miles.

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 4 of 6 (188 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Can I get in on the Birthday Ticket Gifting Circle? I'm new to this version of GT so I would need some further coaching on how to do it.
Message 5 of 6 (158 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
42699 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Certainly!

Near the top of this page, click on the Gran Turismo Series in the crumbline. Then click on the GT Marketplace and the Birthday Circle #2 will be at the top of the active messages.

Message 6 of 6 (153 Views)