Treasure Hunter
5105 posts

Re: Are we having fun yet?

Dec 20, 2010

ChadSpeed wrote:

You mis understand, I only want fun competitive racing, to make money, that is nowhere in GT5 A-Spec or B-Spec.  Doing the same races over and over is not fun, especially when you have to deal with the A.I.  Now if we could earn money racing online, o ya.

Maybe you're the Stig but there are ways of having challenging races in GT5 against AI...use slower cars. Granted the tracks/types of races are limited but i dunno, i still find there are numerous races that pay decent cash.

Though, in all honesty, Online should pay some cash.

Message 11 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Dec 20, 2010

I don't grind I just race. I don't give a **bleep** about my level or trophies, I just race. So soon I will be on 27th level-so what? No big deal.

And I love endurance. 

Message 12 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Dec 20, 2010

I guess maybe I just got tired of that formula, been doing that since GT1, kinda expected a change.  Most race sims, have a lackluster single player, but GTs really just bores me.  I race with slower cars, but still annilate the A.I., but will have to block on the straights.  It would be fun to re do races if for instance the AI and I were in the same cars, and swapping positions the whole race....I would love that.

Come on Sony catch up online already, I'll pay you $4 a month to make it better, and ASM is for wussy drivers.
Message 13 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5105 posts

Dec 20, 2010

ChadSpeed wrote:

I guess maybe I just got tired of that formula, been doing that since GT1, kinda expected a change.  Most race sims, have a lackluster single player, but GTs really just bores me.  I race with slower cars, but still annilate the A.I., but will have to block on the straights.  It would be fun to re do races if for instance the AI and I were in the same cars, and swapping positions the whole race....I would love that.

Lol, so dont block on the straights.
Message 14 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Dec 20, 2010

Please! Please! Please! do not encourage paying to play online. IMO, It is a "CARDINAL SIN" and there are to few things left in life that are free and enjoyable.

Message 15 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1131 posts

Dec 20, 2010

Yep, having fun.  Also tired, confused and frustrated. 

If it ain't broke, I haven't fixed it yet.
Message 16 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Dec 20, 2010
hey in my experience with online gaming the ppl in charge of online play do a better job when paid! im new to PSN and having fun but dont get why sony doesnt charge for online play. i see a lot of ppl in these PS3 forums complaining and asking for this and that to be changed online. then there are all the ppl that are deathly afraid of have to pay, but dont they understand that if we did pay then the correction/updates and complaints would be addressed and fixed much faster? when a company knows its gotta bust its ass to make paying customers happy, they get stuff done and listen a lot closer. i just dont feel most of what ppl are saying on here is getting paid attention to. thats just me.
Message 17 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Dec 20, 2010

Marcinko73 wrote:
hey in my experience with online gaming the ppl in charge of online play do a better job when paid! im new to PSN and having fun but dont get why sony doesnt charge for online play. i see a lot of ppl in these PS3 forums complaining and asking for this and that to be changed online. then there are all the ppl that are deathly afraid of have to pay, but dont they understand that if we did pay then the correction/updates and complaints would be addressed and fixed much faster? when a company knows its gotta bust its ass to make paying customers happy, they get stuff done and listen a lot closer. i just dont feel most of what ppl are saying on here is getting paid attention to. thats just me.

I agree, i have no problem saying you are right. I didnt mean to start anything with that comment i made, i hope this doesnt turn into a giant thread about this, its off topic anyways and that is my fault. You get what you pay for. And we are getting way more than what we are paying for.

Message 18 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5105 posts

Dec 20, 2010
Forget that lame idea Marcinko, PSN is free and i like it that way. M$ makers enough money every year and even has the audacity to avoid tax cuts when the american economy needs helps(dont blame me, 60 minutes) without players from around the world giving it even more money. PSN is fine the way it is Aiiii Thannnkk You.
Message 19 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
575 posts

Dec 20, 2010

A couple hours of sleep, and 22 of GT.  I'm addicted...totally addicted. 

Message 20 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes