Gaming Beast
2161 posts

Re: Anyone want "Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel" 0miles for "FREE"

Dec 31, 2010

nope not scamming here, as I am sending my car first so they get it before they ship theirs too me.  And reason why mine has 0 miles is because it has no road time which is better.

I made this, want one for yourself? PM me
Message 31 of 68 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
604 posts

Dec 31, 2010

harley7 wrote:

are you suggesting something funny is taking place? such as person 1 is giving car a to person 2 in exchange for car b, then person 1 gives car b to person 3 (who is really person 1), then person 1 backs up his save to pre-giving-away-a-car-a timeline, then peson 3 gives car b back to person 1, so person 1 has both car a and b?

*Brain explodes*

Photobucket
Message 32 of 68 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Dec 31, 2010

Today is two days AFTER the day before yesterday.

Enjoy Your Game.
Message 33 of 68 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2161 posts

Dec 31, 2010

To set the record stright. 

Q.  Did I earn this car with my Cr. Points?

A.  No

Q.  Did I buy the car at all myself?

A.  No

Q.  How did I get this car?

A.  It was given too me as a gift from a friend, for buying him GT5.

Its a nice car but I just want an older model.  He bought it, sent it too me, I never took it out for a spin so I can trade it without a problem.

I made this, want one for yourself? PM me
Message 34 of 68 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
471 posts

Dec 31, 2010

If you are giving away the car for free, you should give it to me because I only have one car in my garage and I have the experience needed to drive it.

Feel free to add me to use my b-spec drivers and cars I set to online status. If you have any birthday tickets (1942-2010) add me on PS3 and we will talk about what to trade on there.
Message 35 of 68 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
471 posts

Dec 31, 2010

Please send me the Red Bull X2010 race car. psn name is same as this name.PLEASE......

Feel free to add me to use my b-spec drivers and cars I set to online status. If you have any birthday tickets (1942-2010) add me on PS3 and we will talk about what to trade on there.
Message 36 of 68 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1954 posts

Dec 31, 2010

CHRIS_MOODIE wrote:

I actually find this disgusting and what exactly is wrong with todays world.

People like me who work their *** off with a full time job, 40+ hours a week, holding down a house, vehicles and feeding everyones mouths under the roof with their work ethic. And then those who use excuses to have their ***'s wiped and file for child support or the homeless on the street who pollute the streets.

Now this is a fraction of the seriousness but it still represents the same ideals and makes those like myself feel like a **** for working my *** off and being rewarded the same as someone who did **** all in comparison.

Just disgusting.

- Moodie

I am currently lvl. 30 A-spec and lvl. 27 B-spec, I earned my X1 legit, and you know what I think of this stuff? Not a damn thing. You want to know why? This is a game. The fact is, life is too short, and for many, its too short to spend numerous hours to just earn one car they really want to toy around with. For people like me, I enjoy the hunt, and the challenge, but at the same time I am able to understand their urge to just drive the car for fun. They can do what the hell they want, I am having my fun, and they are having their fun, there is no actual harm done. This isn't cheating in a round online, this isn't knocking you off the track, its simply obtaining a damn car.

Let us also not forget that in order for people to be trading these things in the the first place, others had to have earned it, people who have put just as much effort, if not more, to obtain them. Clearly they didn't give a damn either.

Lastly, don't act so damn high and mighty about all this "I play for 40+ hours a week" crap. Your almost lvl. 40 in b-spec, the vast majority of that time is you doing nothing but sitting on your ass watching it go round and round, or doing something completely unrelated. Your little different than them.

You are completely over reacting. If they were actually impeding on your ability to play the game, that is one thing, but this, this is hardly effecting you in any damn way at all.

Message 37 of 68 (21 Views)
Wastelander
663 posts

Dec 31, 2010

also if you goto XXXXXXXXXXXX  site.  they have complety killed the value of any car now.  is sad.  attack of the clones  LOL

Message 38 of 68 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3971 posts

Dec 31, 2010

DAGO-CHOPPERS619 wrote:

also if you goto XXXXXXXXXXXX  site.  they have complety killed the value of any car now.  is sad.  attack of the clones  LOL

Photobucket27 trades and counting!!!

what?

Photobucket
Message 39 of 68 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
858 posts

Dec 31, 2010

Blkant wrote:

I am currently lvl. 30 A-spec and lvl. 27 B-spec, I earned my X1 legit, and you know what I think of this stuff? Not a **** thing. You want to know why? This is a game. The fact is, life is too short, and for many, its too short to spend numerous hours to just earn one car they really want to toy around with. For people like me, I enjoy the hunt, and the challenge, but at the same time I am able to understand their urge to just drive the car for fun. They can do what the hell they want, I am having my fun, and they are having their fun, there is no actual harm done. This isn't cheating in a round online, this isn't knocking you off the track, its simply obtaining a **** car.

Let us also not forget that in order for people to be trading these things in the the first place, others had to have earned it, people who have put just as much effort, if not more, to obtain them. Clearly they didn't give a **** either.

Lastly, don't act so **** high and mighty about all this "I play for 40+ hours a week" crap. Your almost lvl. 40 in b-spec, the vast majority of that time is you doing nothing but sitting on your *** watching it go round and round, or doing something completely unrelated. Your little different than them.

You are completely over reacting. If they were actually impeding on your ability to play the game, that is one thing, but this, this is hardly effecting you in any **** way at all.

First off, you completely missed the point in what my comment was stating. I was and am stating that hard work is meaningless in todays society. Because no matter what way you turn someone is or can offer a short cut. That is exactly what THIS is, and why do I care? I worked for my X1's, I spent hours getting gold on the events and am potentially sacrificing my ps3's life time to get the x1 in the store. Could this be a dick measuring contest? perhaps.. Wanting to show boat my vehicle that I worked hard for and perhaps getting attention and recognition for it? Probably is, which is why it would annoy me if I went online with the x2010 I earned and have a level 0 with a better x2010 blow by me. Its the same mindset of a man who earned a Ferrari from countless hours in blood and sweat appose to a man who traded a Honda Civic for the same model.

"Let us also not forget that in order for people to be trading these things in the the first place, others had to have earned it, people who have put just as much effort, if not more, to obtain them. Clearly they didn't give a **** either."

Personal benefit and exploitation of the game, trading a copied vehicle for a lesser vehicle that you have to buy. I would do the same thing if I had no morals and no work ethic.

"Lastly, don't act so **** high and mighty about all this "I play for 40+ hours a week" crap. Your almost lvl. 40 in b-spec, the vast majority of that time is you doing nothing but sitting on your *** watching it go round and round, or doing something completely unrelated. Your little different than them."

I don't remember ever saying "I play 40+hours a week" nor did I ever state I was on a higher plateau then anyone here. And yes, B-spec is a boring aspect of the game, but you know what? I can actually say I earned my vehicles legit and once you put 3-4 weeks easily into one aspect of a game and get the rewards for doing so. That is called perseverance, and I won all the x2010's bronze to gold and unlocked the level 35 x2010 and will BUY the one in the dealership without short cutting the game because I am "too busy" to actually sacrifice time and work for something that someone else did.

"You are completely over reacting. If they were actually impeding on your ability to play the game, that is one thing, but this, this is hardly effecting you in any **** way at all."

I find it hard to believe that I am over reacting about using work ethics to get the rewards from doing so and then sitting back and watch someone give out the same rewards for little pay back because he is copying the save file data and is too lazy to put more time in earning the vehicles that they want. I find that pathetic and I wish Poly didn't give a shit about our save file data because they knew they would create cheaters by letting us have access to the data.

Sorry, but if you don't care about this then that is fine. But I do, and I feel strong about this subject even if it is "just a game" it correlates values outside the game and hits on familiarities in the real world that I am too familiar with.

Message 40 of 68 (21 Views)
0 Likes