Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
41946 posts

Re: Announcement: PlayStation Community Forum Migration Begins on Saturday, June 30th

Oct 4, 2012
Message 81 of 321 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2052 posts

Re: Announcement: PlayStation Community Forum Migration Begins on Saturday, June 30th

Oct 4, 2012
Appreciate it.
 photo 3da2a2f2-f5ac-48ee-92a6-ef916fe7b8b4.jpg
Message 82 of 321 (413 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41946 posts

Oct 10, 2012

There is a problem using Google's Chrome / Chromium browsers and at least one tablet OS at this forum, right now, but the issue is being looked into.

I did not experience problems at other forums, only here.

Message 83 of 321 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

Oct 11, 2012

MastrGT wrote: 

The new PlayStation Community Forums will offer enhanced navigation, new ranking structures, and will serve as the go-to place for you to chat with game developers, participate in exclusive events, and share your thoughts with other PlayStation gamers from across North America.

LOL... Just wondering when any GT5 developers will ever raise their heads in here!
Message 84 of 321 (348 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41946 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

Destinkeys wrote:
LOL... Just wondering when any GT5 developers will ever raise their heads in here!

Someone from the GT team looked in here about a week or so ago while this place was in turmoil.

I can't imagine what he thought about it all and I can't blame him for keeping his head down. :smileysad:

Message 85 of 321 (340 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4514 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

MastrGT wrote:

Destinkeys wrote:

Someone from the GT team looked in here about a week or so ago while this place was in turmoil.

I can't imagine what he thought about it all and I can't blame him for keeping his head down. :smileysad:

If it weren't against the forum rules, I would've made about 20 more accounts just to get this post closer to the amount of Kudo's it truly deserves.

Race how you expect to be raced.

~~~ SupaTunaGT ~~~

Message 86 of 321 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8466 posts

Oct 11, 2012

on a positive not, things HAVE been cooling down a bit.

glad to see that.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna (FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only)
GT Saturdays Event Thread
Ex's Racing VideosSupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 87 of 321 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Oct 11, 2012

MastrGT wrote:

There is a problem using Google's Chrome / Chromium browsers and at least one tablet OS at this forum, right now, but the issue is being looked into.

I did not experience problems at other forums, only here.

This is great news!

It's been driving me nuts these last few days.  I thought it was a problem on my end but I see now that is not the case.  I hope it gets resolved soon.

Message 88 of 321 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

Oct 11, 2012

MastrGT wrote:

Thing is, have they EVER 'chatted'? Just lurking isn't what that announcement said!

Part of having a 'conversation' with the development is getting the odd reply! Things might be a LOT less acrimonious if there were even a little dialog, some back and forth. You can hardly blame the way things tend to go, when PD basically refuse to have anything whatsoever to do with us... Mind you, aren't we the ones that keep them in business?

Message 89 of 321 (306 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41946 posts

Oct 11, 2012

While not exactly forum related, watch for changes to the PSN Store on the 23rd.

Destinkeys wrote:

Part of having a 'conversation' with the development is getting the odd reply!

I've been working on that for about ten years, now. Things are better than they used to be, we have all benefited from this, too, but it is still mostly behinds the scenes.

Message 90 of 321 (301 Views)
0 Likes