MVP Support
45098 posts

Re: Announcement: PlayStation Community Forum Migration Begins on Saturday, June 30th

Jun 30, 2012

dmcallis wrote:

The GT5 Tuning How-to tome does not appear to have come over (yet?)

It still should exist, if it was posted before the snapshot. I didn't look for that one in particular, so let me know if you really can't find it.

Message 31 of 364 (662 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
45098 posts

Re: Announcement: PlayStation Community Forum Migration Begins on Saturday, June 30th

Jun 30, 2012

Gar529 wrote:

Gar529 wrote:

I remember the last time this happened, here's to hoping they go back to Lithium

Yay Smiley Very Happy

We were sworn to secrecy, so I couldn't confirm it for you, but I bet a few people are really happy now.

I'll be happy when they change these ugly emotes. Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 364 (665 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5114 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012

MastrGT wrote:

dmcallis wrote:

The GT5 Tuning How-to tome does not appear to have come over (yet?)

It still should exist, if it was posted before the snapshot. I didn't look for that one in particular, so let me know if you really can't find it.

Here it is:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo-Series-General/GT5-Tuning-How-to/m-p/37149387

Oops. Nevermind. I guess that's a discussion about the Tome. Smiley Sad

Message 33 of 364 (658 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Jun 30, 2012

I absolutely LOVE the new look of the Forum. First of all, Dark Background. SCORE!!!!!!! Nice, that Internet Exploder can have this as well as Firefox.

I also like that Kudos are back instead of "Like"

I am looking forward to our "New Era" of foruming at our new house. Thanks a lot for upgrading, to all that were involved. It is greatly appreciated.

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 34 of 364 (644 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012

agreed.  like what i've seen so far.

but does anyone know if there's custom avatars anymore?  didn't find the setting.

oh and does anyone know what the true cut-off date was for the snapshot?  I'm seeing posts in my event thread that are only as new as the 22nd.  We weren't warned about that being an issue until the 26th or 27th I think.

they could stil lbe working on migrating stuff over, i'd imagine.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 35 of 364 (631 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Jun 30, 2012

exXboxFan wrote:

but does anyone know if there's custom avatars anymore?  didn't find the setting.

oh and does anyone know what the true cut-off date was for the snapshot?  I'm seeing posts in my event thread that are only as new as the 22nd.  We weren't warned about that being an issue until the 26th or 27th I think.

I am so happy about the changeover, that I am cool with reposting anythinmg that was :"lost" in the shuffle.
The custom avatars were kinda nice, and I did like  the taller sigs. I am not, however, complaining at all. I am happy to take the entire package at face value and adapt accordingly with a smile on my face the whole time. The "Jive Disaster " is at an end.

Happy Camper here, Folks.Cat Happy LOL Cattywampus Smilie.Cat Happy

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 36 of 364 (624 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
45098 posts

Jun 30, 2012

I believe that Lithium is going to try to merge the missing posts made after the snapshot.

It will be interesting to see if they are successful.

Custom avatars are an open question still, as far as I know.

I have heard nothing specific about them.

Message 37 of 364 (619 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1059 posts

Jun 30, 2012

Thanks to Oz for letting me know  that the forum has changed,

I am so happy right now, been away from here a while because of a few probs causing failing sight recently.

I just couldn't read anything here in the last few weeks, but now with the dark background it's just great.

I've missed this place like crazy and everyone around here too.

As Iron Man say's

iron man.jpg

MattCLKSigMP4_12CGTR2

http://www.redrktracing.com/cars.htm
Message 38 of 364 (606 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4916 posts

Jun 30, 2012

exXboxFan wrote:

I checked the Essential GT Car List thread and it is missing nominations after the 23rd.  Also some earlier posts were rearranged and now appear in a different order and some are missing.  If they don't magically reappear I'll have to see if 5 people can repost their nominations.

Message 39 of 364 (586 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1131 posts

Jul 1, 2012

Migration looking good, just taking awhile to get familiar with it.  Smiley Happy

If it ain't broke, I haven't fixed it yet.
Message 40 of 364 (565 Views)
0 Likes