Jan 19 2011
By: Dexter_White5150 First Son 12 posts

Add more F1 Cars to GT5 (ie, Red Bull, Renault, Mer.)

23 replies 410 views Edited Jan 19, 2011

I am posting this discussion because of my obsession with Formula One Racing. I have the F10 game and love it, but I would love to see GT5 incorporate more F1 cars in the game. To add Red Bulls and Mercedes, Lotus and Renault and so on, to the game would be amazing. This way us online freaks can enjoy some really good F1 racing. Being a Canadian, most the online serves are NASCAR which is great but come on, you need to change it up, and F1 is only better.

So if we can spark this topic to concern and interest then maybe they will upload some cars to the game. And my dreams will come true lol.

Message 1 of 24 (410 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Add more F1 Cars to GT5 (ie, Red Bull, Renault, Mer.)

Feb 15, 2011

I agree we need more F1 in GT5, I assume alot of it has to do with licence issues, but PLEASE PLEASE add some historical F1 cars like in GT3, like Senna's 1988 McLaren/Honda MP4/4. They just changed the names to get around licenses. As stated about GT3: "Gran Turismo 3 A-spec features a grand total of six F1-based cars: the  F094/S, which is featured here, plus the F090/S, F686/M, F094/H, F688/S,  and F687/S. While deemed "fantasy cars" by Sony, these apparently are  based on real Formula One cars driven by the likes of Ayrton Senna,  Damon Hill, and Nigel Mansell in the '80s and '90s." --------------------------------------SONY/PD: PLEASE GIVE US SOME MORE F1 CARS FOR GT5!!!-----------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 24 (410 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Feb 15, 2011

I agree.  More F1 cars would be good.  Seems like they would at least have the Red Bull because they have tons of red bull related stuff in this game... I'm surprised they didn't change the game to "Red Bull presents, GT5" actually.

and if you want more online rooms with F1, certianly host some rooms and people will likely join.

Next time I'm on, that's what I'm going to do.  That and touring cars and Super GT.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 3 of 24 (410 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Feb 15, 2011

They should really allow us to make Polls...

I think this woulda been a good Poll.

Only Mods can make polls... (Foolishness)

Yeah but I agree I want more F1's

Message 4 of 24 (410 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Feb 15, 2011

Since redbull is already all over this game and so is Vettel, why isn't his F1 in the **** game?

Message 5 of 24 (410 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Feb 15, 2011

ok im tired of seeing posts like this and the "why cant i use my ferrari f1 in races" posts all over the forums!

The reason why there arent and never will be other f1 cars is LISCENSING granturismo has been trying to work out a deal with ferrari to even be in the game since gt2

F1 is so competive that no other teams want to see their setups in this game because it could possibly give other f1 teams an edge in the season and they dont want to get blown away

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY OTHER F1 TEAMS IN GT5!!!!

SO STOP MAKING THEESE RETARTED POSTS!!!!

Message 6 of 24 (410 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Feb 15, 2011

Your_Cabbage wrote:

ok im tired of seeing posts like this and the "why cant i use my ferrari f1 in races" posts all over the forums!

The reason why there arent and never will be other f1 cars is LISCENSING granturismo has been trying to work out a deal with ferrari to even be in the game since gt2

F1 is so competive that no other teams want to see their setups in this game because it could possibly give other f1 teams an edge in the season and they dont want to get blown away

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY OTHER F1 TEAMS IN GT5!!!!

SO STOP MAKING THEESE RETARTED POSTS!!!!

to my knowledge (and I post here a lot) there has never been a topic like this one... just "why can't I use my F1 cars in other races"...

now it may be true that other F1 race teams don't want their car to be pit against the Ferraris that ARE in the game, but how is F1 2010 Made then?  Aren't there multiple REAL racing teams in that game?

Message 7 of 24 (410 Views)
Sackboy
529 posts

Feb 15, 2011

Your_Cabbage wrote:

^^^ This.

Codemasters currently has the F1 lisense and I doubt they are going to give it up anytime soon.

Message 8 of 24 (410 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Feb 15, 2011

so is it that Ferrari kept their license and didn't allow their cars in the other game or if in the other game only licensed and not sold the rights to them?  jsut wondering

Message 9 of 24 (410 Views)
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Feb 15, 2011

Speedy24xmax wrote:

. They should really allow us to make Polls..

I think this woulda been a good Poll.

Only Mods can make polls... (Foolishness)

Yeah but I agree I want more F1's

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Games:
Saint Rose 2 , Grand Theft Auto 4 , Modern Warfare 2 , Little Big Planet , Street Fighter , Sonic's Greatest Genesis Collection , Monopoly , Metal Gear Solid 4 , Iron Man , Grand Turismo 5 Prologue , Grand Turismo 5 , Need For Speed Shift , Need For Speed Pro Street , Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance , Motor Storm Pacific Rift , Facebreaker , Far Cry 2

+1 , however they should be poll's that PD is guaranteed to look at. I never understood why PD don't do that on their website. They could gleam some good data off of them.

Consistency.
Message 10 of 24 (410 Views)
0 Likes