Jan 07 2009
By: sorullo77 Hekseville Citizen 311 posts

A VERY GOOD ONLINE QUESTION!!

16 replies 8 views Edited Jan 7, 2009

A spanish team from spain and portugal has invited me to play with their group.. last nite i couldn't get none match with them. i tried over and over at the same time they were going in. but not match at all.

what could it be....?? 

is it because my game is programed in English and theirs in Spanish  and that is causing not o match..??

and if is that.. what can i do to manage to play online with them... do i need to buy another game and make another profile and program it on spanish?

'cause the only people that i see matching with me are the ones that have the english version only i keep matching with the same people from here on US, and the only foreign people that match with me are the ones that also have the english version...

what can i do to manage to play online with people from other countries that have different lenguages  on their GT 5 P..

any help or resource  will be appreciated..

thanks

Message 1 of 17 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
660 posts

Re: A VERY GOOD ONLINE QUESTION!!

Jan 7, 2009

sorullo77 wrote:

A spanish team from spain and portugal has invited me to play with their group.. last nite i couldn't get none match with them. i tried over and over at the same time they were going in. but not match at all.

what could it be....?? 

is it because my game is programed in English and theirs in Spanish  and that is causing not o match..??

and if is that.. what can i do to manage to play online with them... do i need to buy another game and make another profile and program it on spanish?

'cause the only people that i see matching with me are the ones that have the english version only i keep matching with the same people from here on US, and the only foreign people that match with me are the ones that also have the english version...

what can i do to manage to play online with people from other countries that have different lenguages  on their GT 5 P..

any help or resource  will be appreciated..

thanks

nice sig

"I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was."

Message 2 of 17 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Jan 7, 2009

GTP_KARTRACER wrote:
You where just unlucky.If you go every 20 min. ( 00,20,40 past there hr ) you should match.

What do u meant .. they  go every  00, 15, 30, 45,  not every 20 minutes,, or is there any difference between clocks or what...??
Message 3 of 17 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2166 posts

Jan 7, 2009

You where just unlucky.If you go every 20 min. ( 00,20,40 past there hr ) you should match.

Or did you get failed to connect message?

Message Edited by GTP_KARTRACER on 01-07-2009 04:10 PM
Photobucket
Message 4 of 17 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2166 posts

Jan 7, 2009

sorullo77 wrote:

GTP_KARTRACER wrote:

What do u meant .. they  go every  00, 15, 30, 45,  not every 20 minutes,, or is there any difference between clocks or what...??

20 min just gives you a little more time between races. Every 15 works just as well.
Photobucket
Message 5 of 17 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Jan 7, 2009
Which race were you trying to match in?
DIsclaimer: My opinions are just that, MY opinions. They in no way shape or form express the opinions of anyone else unless they happen to agree with me.

Actual quote from a driver: "I never brake check anyone, but if I see you right behind me, I'm going to brake as hard as I can"
Message 6 of 17 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Jan 7, 2009

fuji 550 pp.  last nite i tried everything i could, but couldn't match!! they text me 2 minutes before the match and i went int exactly the 00, 15, 30, 45 times and never get a match with them...

they say i was the only one missing from the team, but i did match with US, players, but not with them..

Message 7 of 17 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1073 posts

Jan 7, 2009
Are both you and your friend using the same version of GT5P ie. NA or EU or JP?
 photo Can-AmRacingjimmy1971SigTPRA_zps51398178.jpg
Message 8 of 17 (8 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
45092 posts

Jan 7, 2009
The Expert events are not international in scope.
Only some Beginner and Intermediate events are open to everyone around the world.

Therefore, it will be up to you to get their version of Prologue, unless they are all willing to get your version, if you want to run only Expert events.

Cheers,
Message 9 of 17 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Jan 7, 2009

jimmy1971 wrote:
Are both you and your friend using the same version of GT5P ie. NA or EU or JP?

well.. i don't know about version.. i live here in Los Angeles,  they live in Spain,,, my GT5 PROLOGUE, i guess is a US, version,, but i don't know if is a NA, EU, JP version..?
Message 10 of 17 (8 Views)
0 Likes