It's a network connection error. It's usually resolved by completely powering off the ps3 and restarting it. You may want to power cycle your modem and router while your at it, just to be on the safe side.
If you're still having issues; I would give Sony Customer Support a call, and give them that error code (if it's still relevant, that is).
See if this works:
- hard boot the PS3
- turn off the PS3 to stand-by
- flip off the back swtich and remove the power cord
- shut off your modem/router, for about or 30 seconds or longer
- turn the modem back up first and let it sync
- then turn the router back on (if using one) and let it sync
- reconnect your power cable and flip the back swtich up again
- then make a new network connnection
Treed by a bunch of helpful members.