Sep 27 2012
By: AlloutSkitzo First Son 10 posts

2 old GT2 cars that should be in GT5

8 replies 682 views Edited Sep 27, 2012
Back in the day I remember two a huge majority of those cars being tossed into GT5. But, now that I think about it.. there has been two that I've noticed that shunned out while the rest moved on.

The first car is the 1990's Subaru SVX. It was a fun 4WD sports car. If I am correct they had 196lb and if you got the right version from 1992 it had 226 (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.. been years since I owned one.)

The second car... Well I hate American cars with a passion but, I do believe this one Should have been tossed into GT5 since its a very rare concept car by FORD. The Ford Gt90, this was won in the grandvalley speedway endurance race in Gt2.

Since we rarely get cars for DLC in GT5. So, why not just bring a few cars over from GT2 quickly and some old tracks. *cough cough Seattle *

What old cars and tracks could you see from GT2 brought into GT5?
Message 1 of 9 (682 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

Re: 2 old GT2 cars that should be in GT5

Sep 27, 2012
The GTO LM Race car would be my top choice, next would be the MR Del-Sol LM Race Car
 photo CIMG1810_zpse1fd5a4d.jpg
Message 2 of 9 (657 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28996 posts

Sep 27, 2012

There's already a car request list pinned to the top of the forum. 

Message 3 of 9 (652 Views)
Fender Bender
3040 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2012

Awww, c'mon. This ones for cars that used to be in the GT series.

My vote. The Doge concept car. I forget the exact name. It was grey and light. Speaking of light why did GT2 have car weights in pounds and not kilos? I switch the options tab to MPH, it should also list a cars weight in pounds. Dont mind me, I get to snivel a little too. Smiley Wink

Edit- K, you inspired me to find a pic. 

Dirty_Harry44
Message 4 of 9 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

Sep 29, 2012

CaptainAlbator wrote:

noooo.....  really.......  who'd a thunk it!!

it would be kinda hard to add a car to the Essential Car List if it doesn't exist.  Kinda like the the cars that i mentioned.

219.jpg

carteira_ib_delsol_lm_edition_jpg.jpeg

here are the requirements for the Essential List:

Cars should be posted with the following information:

Manufacturer

Model and Year(s)

Race Series or Class if relevant

Country of Origin (some may be considered international)

Include a picture (please not too big)

Cars should be as manufactured or raced.  No personal modifications.

Include a link to more detailed information if relevant.

Write a brief and sensible explanation that would help justify its inclusion.  You should make reference to any of the following that are relevant.

Historical Significance

Heritage

Driving Fun Factor

Does the car fill a gap in the list of cars currently in the game?

Is the car desirable to collectors?

Would the car be at home on the racing track?

Is the car of particular importance to a racing series?

Does your car belong to an identifiable category such as (but not limited to) Vintage, Classic, Art, Concept, or Truck?

This information must be included in order for your nomination to be considered for the voting process.

Considering that most of this information doesn't exist since these two cars are fictional or "made up" cars.

i don't see the revelance of them bieng included in the essential list, and probably wouldn't stand a chance of getting into the car lot.  which is where the winners of the essential list make it.  I know all about the car lot, at least one car i nominated made it into the car lot on the first voting process, which happened to be one of the new dlc cars that were added.

but thanks for letting people know about that post Smiley Wink

photo CIMG1810_zpse1fd5a4d.jpg
Message 5 of 9 (608 Views)
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2465 posts

Sep 30, 2012

There are a whole raft of cars from GT-GT4 that "we" would love to see back in are new GT. For example when we could RM the Viper and Speed 12. If we had RM's (not TC's) of most of the premium cars that would go a long way the full this whole.

My 2 cents.

Jess

"Speed only counts if you can make the next turn." Jessica King #22
GT5 Pics:
http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/SnakeEyesRacing/GT5/
Message 6 of 9 (580 Views)
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Dirty_Harry44 wrote:

Awww, c'mon. This ones for cars that used to be in the GT series.

My vote. The Doge concept car. I forget the exact name. It was grey and light. Speaking of light why did GT2 have car weights in pounds and not kilos? I switch the options tab to MPH, it should also list a cars weight in pounds. Dont mind me, I get to snivel a little too. Smiley Wink

Edit- K, you inspired me to find a pic. 

I beleive that is the Copperhead...7818717948_08a8d2fc87_b.jpg

Message 7 of 9 (569 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I am happy that this issue is being resolved. or how about an option to import the cars directly from anothe GT edition. My request is the Civic Ferio VTi '93. mainly because I own one. And there are many others on the street that own them too. I beleive I have seen a few race in my local Dirt Track. Bakersfield Represent. Aside from my request I like the previous comments posted aout the Copperhead. And Ford GT90. This game helps keep the Auto manufacturers legacy alive. Internationally speaking.

Message 8 of 9 (489 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1357 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

audioinstaller wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

noooo.....  really.......  who'd a thunk it!!

it would be kinda hard to add a car to the Essential Car List if it doesn't exist.  Kinda like the the cars that i mentioned.

219.jpg

carteira_ib_delsol_lm_edition_jpg.jpeg

I admit, I like the cars in your above photos here, but they're waaaaaaaaay too pixellated for my taste... Smiley Very Happy

- Grundberg    (PS4 owner since November 2014)

Current library:  Dangerous Golf, Grand Theft Auto V, Madden 15, Mortal Kombat XL, Resogun, Super Stardust Ultra, Uncharted Collection, WWE 2K16
Message 9 of 9 (450 Views)
0 Likes