Oct 10 2012
By: matrimonio69 Monster Hunter 34 posts

searching for tickets!

3 replies 146 views Edited Oct 10, 2012

Hello everybody.  I traded in all my tickets, not realizing the 'ticket flip' scheme.  Is anybody there nice enough to send me some tickets?   Ill trade for cars, paints, suits, etc, even credits!!!   Level tickets, or birthday tickets would be great.  Add me!  Hope to hear from alot of you!!  Maybe we could start another ticket circle?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: searching for tickets!

Oct 10, 2012

do we need to be friends first, don't really know..

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6630 posts

Oct 10, 2012

matrimonio69 wrote:

do we need to be friends first, don't really know..

In order to receive any items from someone else, yes, you need to be on that person's Friends List.

A couple of hurdles that may slow your progress are: Friends Lists are limited to 100 players. Mine is almost always full. I had to rotate some friends off just last night to help some new trading partners. My list is full once again.

There is a limit of one car or Ticket per send day. The limit on Parts is 5 per send day, plus 5 Paint chips per send day. As many of us have a full sending schedule, it is often necessary to wait for days, unless you get lucky and find someone with no prior trade commitments.

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Thanks a lot for your advice!  well I guess that means to the GT world, I am here looking for friends...  once I get the ball rolling, I'd be happy to start doing some serious trading!  Like I said, I got suits and paint galore.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (128 Views)
0 Likes