Highlighted
Feb 11 2013
By: theSpeedRacerX First Son 1 posts

Wants a Nissan Cube Z11, 1st timer, help!?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 122 views Edited Feb 11, 2013

I understand that in GT5, most cars show up in the used car dealership and it is hit or miss if you are looking for a car.  I was disappointed that all cars aren't available in the new car dealership.  That said, I'm looking for a:

Nissan Cube EX (FFCVT) '02

Since I am new to the game, please let me know how this works.  Am I able to trade you cash in lieu of another car?  I know it is a quirky car; but, I gotta have it.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Re: Wants a Nissan Cube Z11, 1st timer, help!?

Feb 12, 2013

To add friends is first. From PS3 main menu at the far right Add Friends (FR), enter their name, MinionMax (me) and send. Once confirmed from the garage there is the choices To Sell, Give to Friend etc... Pop up menu , choose and send. To receive gift there will be a Red Banner with a Star at Community on left side when in GT 5, click and go to gifts and receive, One car and five items can be sent in 24 hours, 4 pm on left coast and 7 Eastern. Six cars arrive after each entry to a race, test or practice in the UCD. It takes around 15 to 18 enters to cycle the Used Cars fully, but not always the same six. So buy when you see it, it maybe 30 to 60 races before it is back. Most here will give you a car or trade for paint, horns or a car. I just gave 8 or 10 Vettes to one person, fully loaded for free because he is just starting and is an Vettes fan and I am not, besides I can always buy them again.

Message 2 of 4 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Have the 99 Cube, looking for 02 for you.

Message 3 of 4 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Feb 12, 2013
I will keep an eye out
Message 4 of 4 (95 Views)
0 Likes