Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 26 2012
By: CheladaJr Lombax Warrior 113 posts

Trades Anyone?

4 replies 65 views Edited Jul 26, 2012

Hey guys I was wondering if people would trade some stuff with other people on here to start trusting people or maybe start getting things that they may want instead of buying things. This game opens up a lot of things and Trading and gifting and that is one of the best bests to GT5. I personally like to receive paint more than cars because I love colors. Matte the most, But this would be a good place to start trading and gifting things to people. I at this time don't have a lot of paints nor cars or money to be trading at this time, But if you are nice some paints would be nice :smileywink:  but enjoy the Trading and hopefully there will be no scamming. If so report them for the protection of the other players out there. Report it here also so we can have our eyes out for that person (or persons). Thanks for reading and have a nice day :smileyhappy:

Yes, Im Chelada's son.
n00b editing
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (65 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Re: Trades Anyone?

Jul 26, 2012

Very nice sig

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3254 posts

Jul 26, 2012

Start?   Folks have been trading and trusting on this forum for quite a while now.  If you are looking for something in particular, you might try the Marketplace sub-forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo-Marketplace/bd-p/22771.

Oh, and it's not a good idea to name scammers on the forum.  Against the rules you know.   Keep that stuff for private messages with your friends.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (58 Views)
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Jul 26, 2012

sorry i am new. thansk for letting me know tho, and thanks bro :smileytongue:

Yes, Im Chelada's son.
n00b editing
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6630 posts

Jul 27, 2012

OzDaddy62 wrote:

Start?   Folks have been trading and trusting on this forum for quite a while now.  If you are looking for something in particular, you might try the Marketplace sub-forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo-Marketplace/bd-p/22771.

Oh, and it's not a good idea to name scammers on the forum.  Against the rules you know.   Keep that stuff for private messages with your friends.

I've been thinking about trading a car or two, myself. Sounds interesting..............................:smileywink::smileyvery-happy:

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (34 Views)
0 Likes