Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Re: New Standard Car Trading Thread

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

I have the Princess Blue in my OCD,just didn't buy it yet.

I did get all the cars you sent, and thanks greatly. I am working a deal for (4) more colors of the Standard Z28s right now. It may be a week or two before I receive them though. I'll keep you posted.

I, too, am going to uses BuzBuz's list and document what I have in 0/0/0 cars. I know a LOT of my '69 SS, '70 Chevelles, '71 Cudas are all 0 miles. I have all the colors of thos three cars, plus most of the Cougars too.

Hopefully I don't get Banned first. That fire is blazing pretty good right now...........Smiley Frustrated

Smiley Very Happy

That's why sometimes you have to play nice, and sometimes you need to just walk away...

As Dirty Harry says, "...a man's got to know his limitations..." 

I'm to the point I'm saving my cards for when the stakes really matter.

When I see MastrGT and OzDaddy up in arms and posting like they've been, I know that's one fire to just stay away from.

If not, I'd be banned for sure.

I can take it, I can dish it out too.

I just hate it when it gets wasted on someone who's sole intent is cause a ruckus.

Like just pouring a good bottle of wine out before drinking it because you know full well you're just going to wee it out later.

Maybe it's time for an "I LOVE MODERATORS" Bumper Sticker Sig... Smiley Indifferent (...!!!...)

Make one up and photo shop it onto the back bumper of a GTR and make Kaz happy.

Who knows, maybe he'll put a good word in for you...Heart

__

Photobucket
Message 21 of 47 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

I do LOVE the Mod Staff. They are very fair, and have a smooth style. Fortunately I was not banned, and they've managed to calm the place down a LOT. I hate to ever argue, but won't allow the Forum to be destroyed either, even if it costs me dearly.

Back on Topic. I have now received many more of the new Standard Z/28s from my great friends at the TPRA. I was thrilled to death to receive the Hugger orange from SnakeEyes427 !!! Great to see Jessica again !!!

Received from TPRA members:

'69 Z/28 Standards:

Tuxedo Black/ White Stripes

Hugger Orange/ White Stripes

Cortez Silver/ Black Stripes

Aztec Turquoise/ White Stripes

Hugger Orange/ Black Stripes.( This one is actually a Premium car)

Hugger Orange is pretty much my favorite '69 Z/28 color, so thanks Duntov and Snake Eyes.  I'll be using one of these 2 as my personal race car.Smiley Happy

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 22 of 47 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2087 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Hey swerv, Any chance you could feed me a copy of a Hugger Orange Z/28. Definately my favorite color scheme for that car. 

Quick story...Back in 94' my father and I were out bid on a 69' camaro that was orange with black stripes. Of course being that I wasn't even allowed to drive yet...(only 9 at the time) It was more for my dad. The only thing I knew about the car was the color and that it was cool. lol. Oh if only that other punk didn't show up with a few extra benjamin's...That car could've been mine right now.....anyway, 

If you need anything in return please let me know. I'll do what I can. Thanks

photo 3da2a2f2-f5ac-48ee-92a6-ef916fe7b8b4.jpg
Message 23 of 47 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

tguns16 wrote:

Hey swerv, Any chance you could feed me a copy of a Hugger Orange Z/28. Definately my favorite color scheme for that car. ...

I'll send you that Hugger Orange Z/28 tomorrow evening. By the way, the standard is White Stripes. The Black Stripes car I got is Premium. They are both beautiful.

Message 24 of 47 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Fathom Blue Z/28 Standard sent to Peyepete 9-26-12 evening.

Message 25 of 47 (201 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
829 posts

Sep 27, 2012

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

Fathom Blue Z/28 Standard sent to Peyepete 9-26-12 evening.

Thanks SWERV, sharp lookin car, and thanks to Dan_Zitions, the original owner Smiley Wink

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Message 26 of 47 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2087 posts

Sep 27, 2012

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

tguns16 wrote:

Hey swerv, Any chance you could feed me a copy of a Hugger Orange Z/28. Definately my favorite color scheme for that car. ...

I'll send you that Hugger Orange Z/28 tomorrow evening. By the way, the standard is White Stripes. The Black Stripes car I got is Premium. They are both beautiful.

Ahhhh, I didn't think about that. I'll just grab one out of the New car dealership. Don't waste your sends on something that I can just buy in the game. Thanks for the info. 

photo 3da2a2f2-f5ac-48ee-92a6-ef916fe7b8b4.jpg
Message 27 of 47 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Glacier Blue Metallic/ White Stripes '69 Z/28 Satndard 0/0/0 sent to Dan_Zitions 10-1-2012.

Dan, my friend, if you can post a short list in this thread of the '69 Z/28s-Standard  you have in which colors, the '66 AC 427 S/Cs and their colors, and the '54 Mercedes 300 SL Standards in which colors( if you are even collecting the Mercs), that would be quite heplful for me when I have extra sends. That way I know which cars to send to you.

Regards, SWERV

Message 28 of 47 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Oct 2, 2012

LOL.

Satndard, almost like Satantard, but we won't go there..................Smiley Wink

Message 29 of 47 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

LOL.

Satndard, almost like Satantard, but we won't go there..................Smiley Wink

I heard Satndard was some top secret satellite protection system...

Or a new ladies deodorant. Can't 'member which one it was now. 

The other one, you're right. Probably should just leave leave it as roadkill. BUT... If it gets back up... I'm Shooting first and asking questions later. Just letting everyone now ahead of time so if I accidentally hit them too they don't think I'm **bleep** (...insert the commonly used nick name for Richard here, which happens to also be slang for a certain male appendage...) Cheney's cousin or somethin'. So remember all of you playing at home... If it moves, head for cover.

I'll go through the accounts today and try to make a list, or should I say copy yours and mark them with an X.

Been really dizzy for 3 days now, it's not a normal symptom. I remember hitting my head on a door jamb sometime before that after losing my balance. I don't recall it being serious, no marks or anything, but apparently something in my head may have taken exception.

If it doesn't clear up today I'm going to have to go in for a CT to make sure there aren't any bleeds. Otherwise I'll be like the guy talking to the woman about the I phone, "OMG, I'm having an aneurysm, you stupid...(series of expletive deleteds)..." Crossing appendages it was just the sudden stop that messed me up a bit.

Got a bunch of catching up to do around here... Smiley Tongue

Oh, and if you need, anything you sent that needs to move on to anyone on my FR list just let me know. Any excuse to have to turn the machine on, you know...? You can also have new persons FR the stunt double to play chain link so you don't have to add and subtract just for trades. There's plenty of room there for now, all I use it for is trades and the occasional Brie Spec Cheddar Cheese Festival.

___

Photobucket
Message 30 of 47 (164 Views)
0 Likes