Treasure Hunter
6630 posts

Re: New Standard Car Trading Thread

Oct 8, 2012

I'll be trading at GTPlanet for about 2-3 send days, in order to get us more of the '69 Camaro Z/28 Standards. Apparently I accidentally deleted a Butternut Yellow that I got about a week or 2 ago. ( My least Favorite color , too). I should be back to trading here by Wednesday or Thursday. Sorry for any inconvenience. I did get lists organized of '69 SS Camaros, '70 Chevelles, and '71 Cudas this weekend. I'll try to post those in the next day or so.

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 47 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Oct 9, 2012

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

I'll be trading at GTPlanet for about 2-3 send days, in order to get us more of the '69 Camaro Z/28 Standards. Apparently I accidentally deleted a Butternut Yellow that I got about a week or 2 ago. ( My least Favorite color , too). I should be back to trading here by Wednesday or Thursday. Sorry for any inconvenience. I did get lists organized of '69 SS Camaros, '70 Chevelles, and '71 Cudas this weekend. I'll try to post those in the next day or so.

Ho hurry or worry on my end... I have a Butternut if you REALLY want one...

Truth is I've jumped ship. After being, well, you've had your share with him too. But let's just say I'm an ex-exfan-fan.

I looked into another game, and it's... How shall I put this... I dunno. Add every positive word you can think of from Awesome to Zen and you'd be close.

Going in for another couple hours today, then going to work on some new skins for cars.

I'll have to remember I have PS3's.... :smileysurprised:

I had 4 chess boards in my head, now I have 4 squares. 4 squares really sucks. Not enough room to keep everything in mind.

Race hard. Easier to find the shift lever that way... :smileywink:

___

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 47 (246 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I apologize in advance in advance if this is the wrong place to post this, i am a little new to the forum. I am looking for a Shelby GT350R Mustang, and to trade i have a few race cars like the Citroën GT Race Car, The Pagani Zonda R Race Car, and one by Toyota as well if I'm not mistaken. If anyone is interested you can have your pick of them. Or if any of them aren't that good, i can offer a Mustang Trans-Cammer. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 47 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6630 posts

-Re: New Standard Car Trading Thread

Oct 9, 2012

m38930 wrote:

I apologize in advance in advance if this is the wrong place to post this, i am a little new to the forum. I am looking for a Shelby GT350R Mustang, and to trade i have a few race cars like the Citroën GT Race Car, The Pagani Zonda R Race Car, and one by Toyota as well if I'm not mistaken. If anyone is interested you can have your pick of them. Or if any of them aren't that good, i can offer a Mustang Trans-Cammer. Thanks.

This is the correct section of the Forum to post about trades.

Of the cars you've listed, the Trans-Cammer is the only one that you'd be able  to trade. All the others are over the 1,000,000 credit trading cap. Best of luck in your trading. Regards, SWERV

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 47 (230 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: -Re: New Standard Car Trading Thread

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

My apologies, i didn't know about the credit trading cap, and thanks. It is appreciated. The Trans-Cammer comes packed with every upgrade available. I will have to look and see what other cars i have that would be under the cap, and still be a good offer. Thanks again.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 47 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Record Breaker
746 posts

Oct 10, 2012

m38930 wrote:

Send a FR to Car-Lot. I will get one to you Wed night.

Nothing required in return.

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 47 (218 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Sorry for the late reply, wanted to say thanks for the car. It is really appreciated. And if I'm not mistaken it completes my Mustang collection in game. Thanks again. =)
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 47 (201 Views)
0 Likes