Jan 08 2012
By: dmcallis Fender Bender 3757 posts

Looking for Acura HSC Concept '04 (Got it, THANKS)

8 replies 71 views Edited Jan 8, 2012

Well, I THOUGHT I had every car...  I am setting up mygranturismo.net for my garage and have come to discover I seem to have found a car I did not know I did not have...

Must never have come up in the UCD...  Strange.

Anything you want to trade for this car I PROBABLY have, cars and a good number of  tickets... 

Just let me know.

Message 9 of 9 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Re: Looking for Acura HSC Concept '04

Jan 7, 2012

I have two of these on my different accounts.however,You can still obtain it by winning the 300 km Grand valley endurance race.Either on a-spec or b-spec,as i am not quite sure from which one you get the prize car.I can still send it to you if you want it immediately ,Just send me a FR.I'll send to you as soon as possible.

Psn-id=Tatsumi79

Message 1 of 9 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3757 posts

Jan 7, 2012

Hmmm...  Wonder what happened to mine?  I won that months ago (in fact I run that race to break in new cars as the mileage is perfect...)  Guess I'll go run it on a second account and win the car again.  I do really wonder how I lost that car...

I appreciate the offer.  I'll keep you in mind.  Anything you are looking for?

Message 2 of 9 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3757 posts

Jan 8, 2012

Hmmm...  OKay.  You do get the HSC for that endurance race.  But it's not the concept, it's a different version of the car...  If you (or anyone) has the HSC Concept, I'm still looking...  Thanks for the suggestion, though.  I appreciate it...\

Oh, you can get the Concept from a 2004 Birthday Ticket,  But don't hold your breath, there are over 50 cars on that one...  Sheesh. 

Message 3 of 9 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Jan 8, 2012

The one car  i am looking for is untradeable.since it's ticket will be worth more than what you are getting from me,it wil be unfair for you.I do not mind if i do not get anything in return.It shows up regurarly in the Ucd,so i can always pick another one.If you are still looking for this car just send me a FR.I 'll send it to you as soon as possible.

Message 4 of 9 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3757 posts

Jan 8, 2012

Appreciate that.  Doesn't matter what ticket it is you'd need, if I have it, it's yours.  I have all the Level tickets and a good number of Birthdays.  No, not 2004 though, yet. 

What's the car you are looking for, may I ask?  And wouldn't I be the judge of fair or not?  I've been giving stuff away, so I'm not really looking for an even trade, I'm able (for the most part) to help people out and I've been doing it.  Not fussing at you by the way, hope it doesn't come across that way.  I applaud your generosity, I really do.  But if I can help you, can't I be a little generous too?

FR gladly sent BTW.

Message 5 of 9 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Jan 8, 2012

I also appreciate your kindness.

It's Nissan-Gtr-concept Lm race car.I was cycling the ucd for 3+ hours yesterday for him to show up.It did not show up.I have not been able to catch a single one yet since i have started this game 2 months ago.I also do not know from which level ticket you can gain it from.I'll send it soon as i log in my account.

Message 6 of 9 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3757 posts

Jan 8, 2012

Level 23, it's one of 30 cars...  So it could take some time, I'm afraid.  And yes, I have that ticket (told you I have all the level tickets)...

Just waiting for the FR to propogate into GT5...  And sent.  Thanks for the concept, too...

Message 7 of 9 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Jan 8, 2012

The car has been sent.Thanks for the ticket.

Message 8 of 9 (71 Views)
0 Likes