Highlighted
Aug 07 2012
By: puddy_freak First Son 4 posts

Grand Trismo 5 racing pack 7.99

5 replies 234 views Edited Aug 7, 2012

i purchased this pack and for some reason it is not showing up on my playstation that i did i did call playstation and they can see it.... Can anyone help me figure out where it is?

Message 1 of 6 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Re: Grand Trismo 5 racing pack 7.99

Aug 7, 2012

2 options. You must install it on your game. Before you go to GT mode go far right there will be an icon that resembles a power icon on a computer. Click that and it should show up there and install it there. If not go to the PSN store and go to your downloads. Redownload it from there and redo what you did before

Message 2 of 6 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 7, 2012

its not on my download lists... I called playstation and they can see it but i cant

Message 3 of 6 (224 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 7, 2012

i cant do that without re-purchasing the dlc pack. i dont feel that i should have to spend the money twice. sony says i bought it but it just shows up as a sugested purchase ( blue bag )    i want my money back before i do it again. i still want the add on pack but im not gonna spend 17 bucks for something that should cost me a little more than 8 $. what can i do to go about this sence sony says that they cant really help me.

Message 4 of 6 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3040 posts

Aug 9, 2012
Did you download after the purchase? If you back out before you DL it then it wouldnt show up in the games DL list. Just guessing here.
Dirty_Harry44
Message 5 of 6 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

Did he go to the DL button in the game and "install" the DL..? Basically you have to do it twice, unlike the previous method of doing it all from the store. It's how PD controls their content now, which makes it nice and convenient when selling later derivatives like the upcoming "academy" version with previously unavailable content for those who don't have online capability so they can have Spa and Motegi and the DLC cars finally. And maybe not feel as ripped buyng a 2nd game copy...

This confused me the first time out, as it showed I bought the DLC, but they were having issues with the "enable" button.

If you bought said DLC with a CC, you can dispute the charge and the CC company should give you the $ back, works even if it's a debit card if it has a VISA or MC logo on it. Prepaid point card is going through Customer "Service", which as you know is not always "helpful".

Sorry if I revived a long dead memory for someone.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 6 (194 Views)
0 Likes