Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/22/2011
Online
3759 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Car Trading Exchange

Feb 29, 2012

The 2J appears from time-to-time in the Used Car Dealership.  It's a standard...

Message 2691 of 3,381 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/09/2011
Offline
1712 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Car Trading Exchange

Feb 29, 2012

Xeno-Vibe wrote:

Im looking for the following cars:
HondaARTA NSX '06
HondaEPSON NSX '08
HondaRAYBRIG NSX '06
HondaTAKATA DOME NSX '06
LexusBANDAI DIREZZA SC430 '06
LexusDENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 '08
LexusENEOS SC430 '08
LexusPETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08
NissanCalsonic IMPUL GT-R '08
NissanMOTUL AUTECH GT-R '08
NissanWOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08
NissanXANAVI NISMO GT-R '08
NissanXANAVI NISMO Z '06
NissanYellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08
ToyotaYellowHat YMS Supra '05


Heres a brief list of cars I have to offer:
Autobacs Garaiya '02
Mercedes-Benz SL 65 (R230) AMG '04
Toyota FT-86 G-Sport Concept '10
Audi Quattro '82
Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00

Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 (Shigeno Shingo / Initial D Version) '00
Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R '91
Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04
Chrysler Prowler '02
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Daihatsu Midget II Type '98
Mazda Mazda2 '03
Mazda MX-5 Miata (NA) '89
BMW M coupe '98
Mitsubishi HSR-ll Concept '89
Infiniti G20 '90
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97
Vauxhall VX220 Turbo '00
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91 (Ticket)
Honda S2000 (US) '99
Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '97
McLaren MP4-12C '10 (Ticket)
Level 6, 15, 22 & 23 class tickets


Add my PSN: Xeno-Vibe

every single one of the cars you are looking for are easily aquired in the new car dealership

 photo CIMG1810_zpse1fd5a4d.jpg
Message 2692 of 3,381 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/23/2012
Offline
74 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Car Trading Exchange

Feb 29, 2012

Hexadecimal256 wrote:

The Mazda 787B Race Car is a level 23 vehicle and it's in the New Car Dealership for $5,260,000.
I went ahead and sent ya my level 23 ticket anyway.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Economics - The science of explaining tomorrow why the predictions you made yesterday didn't come true today.

Bro, sorry to bother u again, thx for helping me a few days ago, but can u send me too a 23 level ticket?...im looking too for the 787B Mazda, i dont have money right now to buy coz i bought the F1 2007 and went almost broke lol.

Btw, wich car is better? the R89c Nissan, 787B Mazda, 88C Toyota Minolta, or the XJR-9 Jaguar?

I got the Minolta and the Nissan, now looking for the Jaguar and the Mazda

Message 2693 of 3,381 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/25/2011
Offline
112 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Car Trading Exchange

Feb 29, 2012

t-boostt wrote:

Hexadecimal256 wrote:

The Mazda 787B Race Car is a level 23 vehicle and it's in the New Car Dealership for $5,260,000.
I went ahead and sent ya my level 23 ticket anyway.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Economics - The science of explaining tomorrow why the predictions you made yesterday didn't come true today.

Bro, sorry to bother u again, thx for helping me a few days ago, but can u send me too a 23 level ticket?...im looking too for the 787B Mazda, i dont have money right now to buy coz i bought the F1 2007 and went almost broke lol.

Btw, wich car is better? the R89c Nissan, 787B Mazda, 88C Toyota Minolta, or the XJR-9 Jaguar?

I got the Minolta and the Nissan, now looking for the Jaguar and the Mazda

Sure.  I can send ya the level 23 ticket today after 7pm EST.

In my opinion, the Toyota Minolta is the best.  The Nissan R89 is second.

I've played around with the Mazda 787B and Jaguar XJR-9, but didn't like them as much.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Economics - The science of explaining tomorrow why the predictions you made yesterday didn't come true today.
Message 2694 of 3,381 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/23/2012
Offline
74 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Car Trading Exchange

Feb 29, 2012

Hexadecimal256 wrote:

Sure.  I can send ya the level 23 ticket today after 7pm EST.

In my opinion, the Toyota Minolta is the best.  The Nissan R89 is second.

I've played around with the Mazda 787B and Jaguar XJR-9, but didn't like them as much.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Economics - The science of explaining tomorrow why the predictions you made yesterday didn't come true today.

Thx bro, ill wait, i really appreciate all the help....i wanna try the Mazda, ive heard that tha Jaguar is very good

Message 2695 of 3,381 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/31/2011
Offline
155 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Car Trading Exchange

Feb 29, 2012

hey boostt any cars you want to try I can put up for you to borrow till you get your own. then you can make a better choice of what to get first. And put some B spec drivers online so we can run them, then you will have plenty of credits to buy all the cars you want.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/15949
Message 2696 of 3,381 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/23/2012
Offline
74 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Car Trading Exchange

Feb 29, 2012

Eaglefan31 wrote:

hey boostt any cars you want to try I can put up for you to borrow till you get your own. then you can make a better choice of what to get first. And put some B spec drivers online so we can run them, then you will have plenty of credits to buy all the cars you want.

Do u got the XJR-9 Race car Jaguar?....if u can share it would be so good, so i can try it

Message 2697 of 3,381 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/23/2009
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Car Trading Exchange

Feb 29, 2012

I know but I want to trade for them cause im saving up for the 20 million cars

Message 2698 of 3,381 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
Registered: 08/23/2009
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Car Trading Exchange

Feb 29, 2012

Im looking for the following cars:
HondaARTA NSX '06
HondaEPSON NSX '08
HondaRAYBRIG NSX '06
HondaTAKATA DOME NSX '06
LexusBANDAI DIREZZA SC430 '06
LexusDENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 '08
LexusENEOS SC430 '08
LexusPETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08
NissanCalsonic IMPUL GT-R '08
NissanMOTUL AUTECH GT-R '08
NissanWOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08
NissanXANAVI NISMO GT-R '08
NissanXANAVI NISMO Z '06
NissanYellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08
ToyotaYellowHat YMS Supra '05


Heres a brief list of cars I have to offer:
Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept

Autobacs Garaiya '02
Mercedes-Benz SL 65 (R230) AMG '04
Toyota FT-86 G-Sport Concept '10
Audi Quattro '82
Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00

Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 (Shigeno Shingo / Initial D Version) '00
Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R '91
Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04
Chrysler Prowler '02
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Daihatsu Midget II Type '98
Mazda Mazda2 '03
Mazda MX-5 Miata (NA) '89
BMW M coupe '98
Mitsubishi HSR-ll Concept '89
Infiniti G20 '90
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97
Vauxhall VX220 Turbo '00
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91 (Ticket)
Honda S2000 (US) '99
Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '97
McLaren MP4-12C '10 (Ticket)
Level 6, 15, 22 & 23 class tickets


Add my PSN: Xeno-Vibe

Message 2699 of 3,381 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/25/2011
Offline
112 posts
 

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Car Trading Exchange

Mar 1, 2012

X-MiracleWhip-X wrote:

On the search for a couple cars. Send me a message on PSN and we can work something out if you own any of these:

- (Honda) Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car

- (Honda) INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car

- (Nissan) OPTION StreamZ

- (Re Amemiya) FD3S RX-7

- (Trial) CELICA SS-II (ZZT231)

- Thanks to anyone who helps!

I'll see if I can work in a few more of those cars to my gift lists.

I have a handful of individuals needing vehicles and with the 1 car per day limit (that starts/resets at 7pm EST),

I can only do so much, but I'll see what I can do.

Also, updating your lists will help out so that I don't send ya a vehicle that someone else already sent ya...lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Economics - The science of explaining tomorrow why the predictions you made yesterday didn't come true today.
Message 2700 of 3,381 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes