Dec 03 2012
By: AFTAC_99104 Splicer 85 posts

Free car giveaway to the person with the lowest rank

[ Edited ]
8 replies 348 views Edited Dec 3, 2012

Okay, seeing as how it's almost Christmas I thought I would try to give something back to the GT5 community. For this giveaway I'm looking for someone that recently started out with GT5 and doesn't have many cars or tickets to trade with. Here's what I have at the moment:

Level Tickets:

1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, and 24

Year Tickets:

1967, 1970, 1971, 1986, 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001

Coupon 1000

Classic Muscle Car ticket

Rally Car ticket

Historic Rally Car ticket

Or if none of the tickets above interest you I would be willing to buy a car from the New Car Dealer (that's 950,000 credits or under) and max it out with all the hop up goodies and a DLC paint chip color of your choice and send it to you.

Again, this will go to the person that responds within the next 20 to 24 hours that has the lowest A Spec level. So if any of you new guys want a free car here's your chance.

Message 1 of 9 (348 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Re: Free car giveaway to the person with the lowest rank

Dec 3, 2012

I'm not sure how to check my rank on GT5, but I just began the game and bought the Mazda Euno Roadster and have been practicing.  I haven't started a race yet for money; still trying to get the hang of the steering wheel I bought. 

I have to admit, it sure is a fun game.

Cheers.

Message 2 of 9 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Dec 3, 2012

If you create a B Spec driver and set him to be shared with friends I can run him through some remote racing for you if you are interested. This will help you earn some extra cash for free. It will also level him (and you) up without you having to lift a finger. Just send me a friend's request (FR) at AFTAC_99104 (same as my user name on the forums).

And welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Thanks for the welcome; much appreciated.

That sounds like a great plan.  I should be able to get this accomplished hopefully by tomorrow morning.

Thanks again for the tremendous help.

Message 4 of 9 (302 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 4, 2012

I do appreciate the offer to level up a B Spec driver but since I have been practicing, I’d like to level up on my own. I'm having quite a bit of fun with the steering wheel/pedal set up. 

If you are still willing to gift a car, I saw the 2006 Ferrari 599 that reminded me of the Top Gear episodes that year. 

After I practice a bit more, I’ll start racing for credits.

Thanks big time,

Schnucks

Message 5 of 9 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Well, looks like you're the winner of the car. Smiley Happy Is the 599 what you want? If so what color do you want (factory color or DLC) and do you want it bone stock or maxed out with all the goodies? Or if you want one of the car tickets just tell me which one. Do you know how they work and what the difference between birthday (year) tickets and level tickets is?

Either way don't forget to send me a FR at AFTAC_99104 so I can gift the car or ticket to you. As soon as I get it I will send the car/ticket.

As far as the B-Sped racing in GT5 B-Spec races are not where you drive the races yourself (that's called A-Spec). This is where you "manage" a hired driver to do the driving for you. Just like the A-Spec racing the races have a certain level assigned to them and your driver needs to be at least that level in order to enter the race. You start off only being able to have one driver but as your B-Spec level increases you get to add more drivers bit by bit. You can have up to 6 hired drivers. Each driver starts with a level of zero. You can either watch him race one race at a time and level him up (and your own B-Spec level) yourself or you can set him to shared mode and let someone run him through remote racing for you and level him (and you) up without you having to do a thing. The nice part with remote racing is if you have the max of 6 drivers running for a day or two you can bring in a lot of money to buy cars with. Especially if you wait till you've acheived the max PSN login bonus of 200% before you download their earnings. Before you know it you will be maxing out the money limit of 20,000,000.

Message 6 of 9 (270 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Wow!  This game really has so many aspects to it; mind boggling. 

I’m very grateful for your generosity and advice!  I’m fired up about playing GT5 for a very long time.

Yes, the 599 is the car I’d like and maxed out would be great.  The stock color is cool.  It will be fun to jump in and hit the practice track.  I’m getting much better at breaking before the turns and aiming for the apex.  (The spin outs are entertaining though)

I’ll log in and send the friend request as soon as I can this afternoon.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

-Schnucks

Message 7 of 9 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

Okay, free car has been sent. I see you have someone running your B-Spec guys for you. I'm running them through a race at the moment since I noticed they were available. If you need a certain car for a race and want to borrow it let me know what you need and if I have it I will set it to share with friends mode. I have most of my cars listed at http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?garage=30677.

Message 8 of 9 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 6, 2012

The Ferrari is way cool.  Thanks again. 

A friend has been taking some time to run the B-Spec drivers.  You really can rack up some credits that way; good call. 

It is very additcting.

Message 9 of 9 (229 Views)
0 Likes