Splicer
85 posts

Re: I'd liRe: Free car giveaway

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

fiveNavySeals,

I will have to look as I'm not sure whether I have them or not. Will check when I switch back to GT5 in about 5 hours.

Ron,

If I remember correctly all you need to do is basically follow the same steps that you used to set a driver to shared mode. You will need to be logged in to the PSN in order to do this. While in GT mode click on the helmet icon that's on the left side of the screen. This will cause it to show the list of your drivers. Click on a driver and near the bottom of the stat window that just opened up there should be the option to download his earnings. Should be right next to the share with friends icon. If you don't see it an alternative method would be to click on the shared logo. This will unshare the guy and download all his earnings at the same time. After you do that be sure to click on the share logo again to put him back to shared mode. I will be starting up the next round of remote racing when I go to work in about 5 hours (7pm eastern time). If you can download his earnings before then that would be great because if I put him in a race you won't be able to download his earnings while he's racing.

Edit: ignore the above. While I was typing it you had posted that you figured it out. Good job. Smiley Happy

Message 71 of 89 (934 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Jan 13, 2013

fiveNavySeals,

Just checked my garage and I don't have the Accord but I do have the other two. The CZ-3 is from the OCD and is 0/0/0 but the Skyline GTS-R (in Blue Black) is from the UCD. If you are interested in it I can restore it back to 0/0/0 before I send it to you. Back to the Accord, I do have a 1988 ticket that you can try if you have a thumbdrive to back up you save file on to before you open it.

Message 72 of 89 (923 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 13, 2013

i am interested but in the cz3 and the skyline but what about the accord? i dont understand. by the way thanks for the GTR. i sent 5 blue paint items to you.

Message 73 of 89 (920 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Jan 13, 2013

First off I did get the blue paints. Thanks! I didn't have any of those so they were perfect.

As far as the Accord the reason I mentioned the 1988 ticket is because the Accord you were asking for was a 1988 model. Therefore it is one of the cars you can get from a 1988 ticket. The trick is you need to have a thumbdrive to bak up your GT5 save file on to before opening the ticket. The reason for this is in case you don't get the car you want from the ticket all you have to do is exit the game and reload the file from the thumbdrive. This will allow you to keep trying the same ticket over and over again till you get the car you want. There are only 9 cars that come from a 1988 ticket so it shouldn't be too hard. Here's a link to a list of the cars that come from the different level and yeear (birthday) tickets.

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199650

Since I don't have the Accord I was offering up the 1988 ticket as a possible alternative for you to use in case no one else comes forward that has the Accord in question.

Message 74 of 89 (908 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1665 posts

Jan 13, 2013

NavySeals if you would like I can save you some time, just send me a friend request and I'll send you the accord on Sunday night. AFTAC it's always great to see community members helping each other out, kudos.

Photobucket
Message 75 of 89 (904 Views)
Splicer
85 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Ron,

The blue Charger has been sent to you. Any other car you're looking for? On a different note I ran your B-Spec drivers some more this morning. If you download their earnings again you might be able to add another guy or two. I will run them again tonight we I go to bed.

Brobey,

You're up next. Will send the Mood IndigoCuda later tonight.

fiveNavySeals,

Will send you the CZ-3 Tarmac tomorrow evening.

Message 76 of 89 (888 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 14, 2013

AFTAC_99104,

Got the Mood Indigo Cuda......Thanks!

Message 77 of 89 (876 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Jan 18, 2013

fiveNavySeals,

In the last couple of days I sent you both the rally car and the 1987 Nissan. Did you ever get with the gent that offered you the Accord or are you still looking for it?

Okay, my sending list is open again. Anybody want anything? First person to speak up gets it, even if it's someone I just sent to. If I don't have you on my friends list be sure to send the FR to AFTAC_99104.

Message 78 of 89 (850 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Can u sent cars ? cos after the maintance last 2 days i cant sent notheing . no cars , paint or racing suits . so do u have the same or is it me ?
Message 79 of 89 (843 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Looks like many ppl have this problem , uploading (share)  a driver  isnt possible neither  . Bet it's cos the maintance from yesterday :-S

Message 80 of 89 (838 Views)
0 Likes