Message 61 of 89 (827 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Re: I'd liRe: Free car giveaway

Jan 12, 2013

AFTAC_99104, 

Got the blue Charger.....THANKS! 

Would the 1971 Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack  Mood Indigo Metallic   0/0/0  be available?

Message 62 of 89 (826 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

fiveNavySeals,

Sorry I was wrong, no blue version. It was the 370Z Academy version that I was thinking about. I sent you the Brilliant Black version. There are 5 colors in total. The other 4 colors are: an opel black version, a dark grey one, a red one, and a white one.

Ron,

Sorry, I don't have "another" blue one. But I still have the same car I gave Brobey that I could send you  Smiley Happy  Will send it to you after the next reset tomorrow evening.

On a different note I was able to put your B-Spec driver through some races this afternoon. If you download his earnings both your B-Spec ranking and his ranking should go up. Afterwords you might be able to create an additional driver too. If so set him to shared mode and I will run him for you tomorrow afternoon too.

As far as the lounge option that peyepete was talking about that is the only way I know of for someone to host a race or to hook up with friends for some online racing. I've never heard of any other servers that you could go to for racing others online via GT5. You could always start (host) one yourself and anyone that is on your friends list and online at the time could join if they were interested. 

Brobey,

Yes, it is still available. I back up my save file before sending anything so I don't lose any cars in the process. Since I just sent another car to you I will drop you back to the end of the queue. Should be able to send it in 2 or 3 days.

Message 63 of 89 (824 Views)
I Only Post Everything
829 posts

Jan 12, 2013

stamper43 wrote:
Above was to go to Pete..Sorry

AFTAC covered getting online above, once you are in the room you can either race or watch.

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Message 64 of 89 (818 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jan 12, 2013

AFTAC_99104

Thanks,, that would be great, I will try to set another driver... Learning Curve for me getting around this.. Getting it though

thanks to you guys.. the car mentioned would be great to.

Stamper43

Message 65 of 89 (812 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jan 12, 2013

AFTAC_99104

Im ready to set up another driver.. Do I need to set up another car to share with him.. I can do that , a small BMW 192hp

I haven't figured out how to add a Second Driver yet.. Also how do I get my Driver Stats  you accumulated into my

Program?   Pete you might answer if AFTAC_99104 is working.. He will run a 2nd Driver for me.

Do I need to unshare 1st Driver and car to get stats, or am I able to do it with them still activer?

Thanks,    Stamper43

Message 66 of 89 (803 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

Ron,

First off the sharing of cars and drivers are two different items and are not connected to each other. You do not need to share any cars at the same time as sharing drivers. You do not need to share a car at all in order for the drivers to be used as the remote racing uses its own cars as the cars change depending on track.

As far as creating a second driver you need to get your B-Spec rating up to a certain level in order to add more drivers. To do that you will need to download your current driver's winnings first. Have you done that yet? I can't tell at the moment as I'm in the middle of playing Far Cry 3 and can't see your GT5 profile.

Message 67 of 89 (799 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 12, 2013

AFTAC_99104

thanks for the GTRv-spec. do you have any of these cars?.  88' accord coupe and Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car and Nissan SKYLINE GTS-R (R31) ’87. Robot Very Happy

Message 68 of 89 (792 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jan 12, 2013

ok..understand now..  when you get a chance. or anyone on that can.. How do I download winnings.. I haven't seen that I dont

think.. .. dont answer AFTAC_99104, until you can easily.. I will go back and look, maybe in manual.

Later, Stamper.. 

Message 69 of 89 (787 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jan 12, 2013
I was able to recieve winnings by clicking around.. I downloaded them.
Amazing..Thanks much.. I can now set another Driver.. just him,
no car.. I really appreciate your great help.
Stamper43
Message 70 of 89 (783 Views)
0 Likes