I Only Post Everything
846 posts

Re: I'd liRe: Free car giveaway

Jan 11, 2013

stamper43 wrote:
Thanks for your help Pete..you guys are great. How do I find what
server name a friend is in, when I see in Friends they are on line
..Other than sending a message to them..I saw somewhere there is
a running log of all contacts in games.. lost track where that is at.
What is the simplest other than messaging... Ron Stamper43

When you are in GT Life, click on "Community" and you will see all your friends in a vertical list, move the pointer up to the top then across to the blue Globe. All your friends that are online will be listed alphabetically and will have a green dot by the driver icon, click on the driver icon and look for the coffee cup, if there is an orange dot above the cup they have a room open, click on the dot and then click yes to enter their room.

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Message 51 of 89 (839 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Ron,

Server name? Do you mean what server may a friend be found on? If that is what you are asking then the answer is: there are no seperate server names with the PSN (PlayStation Network). Different countries have their own servers and they are all connected in to the PSN. You do not have to go looking on different servers to find someone.

If it's a person's PSN user name that you are asking about you will need to ask that friend what their PSN user name is in order to send them a Friend Request. As far as I know there is no directory where you can look up a friend's real name and see what their PSN user name is.

As far as messages the most common way is to use the PSN message system.

Brobey,

Still haven't heard from fiveNavySeals. So I sent you the blue Charger. Is there another one that you would like next?

Message 52 of 89 (838 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 11, 2013

jdhunt 24

i will trade, and i have both of them just send me a message telling me which one you want and one of the cars and i will give you either one of them.

Message 53 of 89 (836 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 11, 2013

AFTAC 99104 i would like a blue one if there is, if not a black one. im not in the navy but sometime in my life i would like to be a navy SEaL.

Message 54 of 89 (835 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Jan 11, 2013

fiveNavySeals,

I think there's a blue one, will check later tonight. I know there is a black one for sure. Send me a FR at AFTAC_99104 and I will send one to you tonight.

Message 55 of 89 (830 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 11, 2013

thanks AFTAC_99104, would you like anything in return? it has to be under 1 million credits and in NCD.Man Happy

Message 56 of 89 (828 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Jan 11, 2013

fiveNavySeals,

Not looking for any cars in return, just wanting to help out others that may be looking for cars. Thanks though. Always open to paints though, especially blues. If you happen to have some you don't want I won't argue. Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 89 (825 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 12, 2013

ok, ill send some over. thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Man HappyMan HappyMan Happy

Message 58 of 89 (821 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jan 12, 2013

No,   Just what Pete answered... Hope everything is set on the Challenger and Driver now.. B Mosey (Driver)

I wouldnt mind having a Blue Charger also.. if you have another.. 

Thanks.

Stamper

Message 59 of 89 (816 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Your post was ito get in their Lounge I guess?. How about to join them in an active
racing Site.. to race or watch them race.. One they host, or not
hosting and they are in it to race or just watch.
Message 60 of 89 (812 Views)
0 Likes