Mar 17, 2012

Congrats all!

Message 650 of 654 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Re: Birthday Ticket Circle - COMPLETED!

Jun 19, 2012

Tomorrow I reach a Milestone of my own and even though it has been awhile since anyone has posted here in the 'Birthday Circle' I figured it would be the most apropriate place so here goe's, tommorow I reach the ripe 'Old Age' where I can start collecting on any and all available 'Senior Citizen's Discount's'! While it is true that I am 'Technicaly' not a senior citizen until 65 and I know that with my luck the Govt. will have moved the 'Goal Post's' by then to age 67 or 70 or even 72 as they have been talking about doing just that for awhile now, I still feel I've beaten the odd's just by making it this far! Considering the number of bet's put up against me by people that have known me personally since the age of 9 when I started riding dirt bike's, then there was the fighting and mountain climbing, more fighting and parachuting, even more fighting and motorcycle racing, and yes, more fighting and parachuting (Something I enjoyed in the service and carried over for awhile in civilian life!), then after a couple of major accident's on motorcycles both on and off of the track, the fighting started tapering off and I stopped racing! (Didn't give up on bike's, just racing them!) Then at 42 I got married and mellowed, but the Doctor still can't figure out how I'm still going after all he's seen in my MRI's, CAT scans and X-Rays! On the 21st I have another Doctors appointment and if God's willing and the river don't rise, I'll be leaving him scratching his head in wonderment for another year! Who say's ther are no more miracle's in modern medicine? lol!

I have been able to lower most of my times on my J39LowTecHigh69C account to best reflect what I've been able to do overall on my other 6 accounts and my Wife's account! So you may be able to see what kind of a competitor I may be should the occassion ever arise! Some day I'd like to have a day where just us in the circle and a few others like Swerve, Matt, Oz and MrGone or anyone else of whom I may have omitted due to the late entry into the circle and not having the pleasure of getting to know, can just get together and race for fun! I have had the enjoyment of getting to race with Audio and Dlew the other day after having missed out on an offer from Mr. Grundberg just the day before, Grund, I still owe you one Buddy, whenever your ready and able! One time I was not able to bring down was from my jayjump account @ 8-5 of 1:34.860...I have had the most fun competing with ya'll and find that I amazingly have been able to seem to hold my own through the Academy events with all of you! That is, with the exception of jaejsteele and Wealthypoets, I just couldn't seem to catch them anywhere!!! Got close a couple of times, but we weren't playing horsehoe's! lol!

My Mental Condition.jpg

Maybe this should be my Sig!?

Message 652 of 654 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Jun 20, 2012

Good Job, Keep up the Good Fight. I am proud to have you as a Friend. Like all of us here are, you are very interesting and a lot of fun. I look forward to racing with you soon. I've been very bust the last few weeks, and have benn absent from most racing except the GT Academy. I'll be back on-track shortly.

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 653 of 654 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

Jun 20, 2012

Yea, I had a blast racing with ya the other night Smiley Happy  would have been better with more people, but still fun Smiley Happy 

Currently I need to send friend requests to all my friends on here, so they can be my friends on psn.  Also had a good time racing with MasterGT and Grundburg the other night too.  Don't worry, I know I will be racing online more soon, hopefully tonight Smiley Wink

photo CIMG1810_zpse1fd5a4d.jpg
Message 654 of 654 (27 Views)
0 Likes