Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Re: Win my 2nd fastest car (lNO MORE EDITS)

[ Edited ]
Jan 13, 2013

The room is going live as of 5:45pm. the race will start on time so make sure you're in the room and on the track.

welcome to the party peyepete. of course I have plenty of room. more the better :smileyhappy:

My internet isn't the greatest so I can only play games like re5,rdr,gta4 etc with little to no lag. games like cod and bf are too much for my internet.

I'm a non competitive kind of player, this means I'll use auto aim in gta4,rdr etc. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.

keep this in mind though, I remove people that I haven't played with in a while and that gets on my nerves

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 58 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Record Breaker
747 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Thanks Andy, those races were a blast, Some really good close racing, and I'm glad I managed to stay out of trouble.

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 58 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Jan 14, 2013
you're welcome peyepete. I just wish I did better and been more of a challenge. I really don't suck that bad most of the time, I don't know what it was because my driving sucked lol. I couldn't draft even if my life depended on it, I mean I did some drafting but not nearly as good as I am in most races. maybe being away for only 2 hours before the race has something to do with it. I know some body is going to say not to beat myself up about it, I'm just saying my driving skills stinks in that race and not afraid to admit it rofl.
My internet isn't the greatest so I can only play games like re5,rdr,gta4 etc with little to no lag. games like cod and bf are too much for my internet.

I'm a non competitive kind of player, this means I'll use auto aim in gta4,rdr etc. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.

keep this in mind though, I remove people that I haven't played with in a while and that gets on my nerves

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 58 (167 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2561 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Good event. Good racing. Good people.

My usual lack of precision hurt me again but I did ok considering. Gave pete a run for it in the third race and tried to help those I may have contacted in the other two.

Now, I probably will not do as well in the other Sunday races, but I'll be there if possible. I tend to do better on ovals because of fewer muscles to control. Foot on autopilot, maybe a lift here and there, but pretty much just "to the floor" most of the time. Makes it easier to just concentrate on the arms. There are still glitches, but as I said, just steering a lot easier than gas - brake - shift - steering.

Great racing with everyone. Thanks, all.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 58 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

dmcallis wrote:
Good event. Good racing. Good people.

My usual lack of precision hurt me again but I did ok considering. Gave pete a run for it in the third race and tried to help those I may have contacted in the other two.

Now, I probably will not do as well in the other Sunday races, but I'll be there if possible. I tend to do better on ovals because of fewer muscles to control. Foot on autopilot, maybe a lift here and there, but pretty much just "to the floor" most of the time. Makes it easier to just concentrate on the arms. There are still glitches, but as I said, just steering a lot easier than gas - brake - shift - steering.

Great racing with everyone. Thanks, all.

you're not alone in that, whatever it was it got me good because I couldn't steer worth a crap yesterday, as long I was going striaght I was fine :smileylol:. I tend to enjoy those tracks where you do a lot of brake and throttle for some reason. keeps you alert instead of putting the peddle to the floor almost non stop and going around and round then you'll start thinking "are we there yet?". now I'm not saying I don't enjoy tracks like daytona because I do, just gets tiresome when you don't have other cars around you to keep you alert.

great race in the last race.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 58 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Record Breaker
747 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Thanks for the Prize car Andy.

If any of the drivers would like me to send them the prize car, or the car I was driving, let me know.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 58 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

You're welcome peyepete, didn't use it much once I got my viper so I didn't really have much use for it. and thanks for the car by the way :smileyhappy:.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 58 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Record Breaker
747 posts

Jan 15, 2013

A couple of pic's from Sundays races.

Andy's hi-flyin overtake lol.

Superspeedway - Daytona.jpg

Superspeedway - Daytona_1.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 58 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Jan 15, 2013
I noticed a lot of lag in the replays. the last two races were the worst.

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 58 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2561 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Was that where I hit Andy? At the kind of speeds we were doing and little downforce, it's hard to do the last-second swerves to avoid some collisions.
Best I could do was help him get back into the race afterwards, But you (pete) were not catchable afterwards. I didn't figure you would be.
I thought I had my car set up to be fast, but yours at least matched mine. I saw 235 a couple of times at the end of the straight (when alone). May I ask what you were able to do?

Good event and good run(s) pete. You deserve the win(s).

And thanks for doing this Andy. You might think about letting one of us cable guys hosting the events - you would still be in charge. I'm sure anything you said would be what goes...

That last pic really shows the differences between the two year models - as well as the addon aero you get with the Premium over the Standard.
Both are about equal in speed though. That's what counts.
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 58 (108 Views)
0 Likes