WWS #2 Timeline
Applications due Thursday August 4th 9:00 pmcst
Invites out Thursday August 4th 10 pmcst
Invite pick up no later than Saturday August 6th 12 pmcst
Races start Saturday August 6th 8 pmcst
Go to www.urgentfury.com to sign up
1. Cars are to remain on the track at all times under the course of normal racing. Cutting
corners/chicanes will not be allowed in any circumstance. If a driver is seen proceeding through a
corner, or overtaking an opponent, with more than two (2) tires outside of the legal racetrack, they will be asked to surrender at least one spot..
2. In the event you collide with another car, and force them off the race track, you will be expected to fall into position behind that car once it re-enters the track, regardless of the number of positions you lose.
3. In the event you are being lapped by another driver, that driver must give you a verbal warning
that they are approaching, and must relay which side they are taking you on. In turn, you must
move to the opposite side of the track and let that driver pass.
4. All cars used must be available through the dealerships, used car dealer, online dealership, or
prize cars from racing events. NO STEALTH, CHROME LINE, OR SPECIAL TICKET CARS ALLOWED.
5. Boost will be set to low for each race. Tire wear and fuel consumption will be turned on. Mechanical damage will be set to light. Some races may be ran with boost turned off for competitive reasons.
6. In the event of a major crash during the first lap of a race, the race may be restarted with the
consent of all drivers on the track. If a restart is called for, all drivers will be expected to
immediately leave the track.
7. During the final lap of each race, one defensive maneuver will be allowed in the final stretch to
the finish line. This move must be made while the opponent is behind you, and may not include
purposeful contact with another car. It may only consist of one move to defend a racing line.
8. In any race, the winning automobile may be called in for a random tech inspection. If this happens, the car must be gifted to the race league moderator immediately for inspection of all race rule
criteria, including horsepower, weight, performance points, and modification limitations. Refusal to
comply with inspection for any reason will result in immediate disqualification from that event and a 10 point reduction in championship points. In the event a racer has less than 10 championship[ points, the racers points will be reset to zero.
Race one will be split into 2 groups of 8. The top 4 from each race will continue to the next race.
The top 4 from that race will continue, then the top two for the one night title.
OVERALL 1st :
Grand Touring Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer ( Fully Built )
Chopper 15 Helmet + Blaze 15 Racing Suit
5 Sets of Racing Soft Tires.
OVERALL 2nd :
HPA Motorsports FT565 Twin-Turbo Audi TT ( Fully Built )
Stormline 30 Helmet + Blaze 29 Racing Suit
3 Sets of Racing Soft Tires.
OVERALL 3rd :
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 ( Fully Built )
Stormline 01 Helmet + Double Stripe 15 Racing Suit
1 Set of Racing Soft Tires.
*All the prizes will be sent out to the winners daily until transaction is completed.
* 1st Place receives prizes on the day of Event.
* 2nd Place receives prizes on the day following the Event.
* 3rd Place receives prizes 2 Days after Event.
I am a PlayStation MVP.